Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for investors | Own / Partially Own Gambling Site - page 3. (Read 2117 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm looking for investors for a gambling site.

I already developed the site but need capitol to run it.

PM me if you're interested, house edge will be / is 1%.

I'm willing to meet up IRL / set-up a contract.  I wouldn't have control of your funds, only over site profits.

Since I have invested in actual sites, you should try use as much capital as you have. A vps is like $20 for a month, and a domain is $10 for a year. Then after you prove the market for your site, then people should invest. Your method of raising capital before deploying is very shady.

...Looking for a bankroll not money for hosting and domain services.  I don't have enough to back the site by myself and need investors.

Can't run it without investors.

Believe me, I'd do that if I could.  However, the site is already developed and I have a demo uploaded for any prospective investors to navigate through and test.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

I'm willing to meet up IRL / set-up a contract.  I wouldn't have control of your funds, only over site profits.

Since I have invested in actual sites, you should try use as much capital as you have. A vps is like $20 for a month, and a domain is $10 for a year. Then after you prove the market for your site, then people should invest. Your method of raising capital before deploying is very shady.
Sent you a PM austin, awaiting a response.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Spoken with three people so far.  If you're interested, feel free to PM me still.
I might be interested. Please send me a summary of the site and how much you're looking for.
Spoken with three people so far.  If you're interested, feel free to PM me still.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

I'm willing to meet up IRL / set-up a contract.  I wouldn't have control of your funds, only over site profits.
Please PM me a summary of your site and I may be interested in funding it if I find it to be unique and also something I think people would play for more then a week or two after launch. Thanks.
Never received a PM from you.
Activity: 51
Sent you a PM, awaiting a reponse.

I'm willing to meet up IRL / set-up a contract.  I wouldn't have control of your funds, only over site profits.
Pages:
Jump to: