Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for legitimate airdrop / giveaway - page 3. (Read 853 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 198
It is very difficult to ascertain the legitimate airdrops, because we will never know whether the airdrops that we follow are legit or not.
In my opinion, just follow as many airdrops as possible. From all the airdrops we follow, usually 70% legit. But usually when we will sell
coins the price will immediately dump, because the one who gets the airdrops will go straight sell coins obtained. You can get information
about airdrops on twitter, telegram and facebook. Or the easiest way by searching on google.
this will make a lot of work .
If there are airdrop's that available in exchnage then that was good to try. We have many airdrop now but more of them is just using thier free tokens for promotion of thier ICO actually i am only looking for the coins that is already in the market and have airdrop to boost thier user's of thier platform .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
It is very difficult to ascertain the legitimate airdrops, because we will never know whether the airdrops that we follow are legit or not.
In my opinion, just follow as many airdrops as possible. From all the airdrops we follow, usually 70% legit. But usually when we will sell
coins the price will immediately dump, because the one who gets the airdrops will go straight sell coins obtained. You can get information
about airdrops on twitter, telegram and facebook. Or the easiest way by searching on google.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
in my opinion if you want to follow the airdrop just try checking in some telegram channels that provide info about airdrop, most airdrops and giveaway are in the telegram.

Mostly i see in telegram airdrop is manage by bot i am also looking for airdrop, But i prefer those airdrop that have thier own  website that you can claim your free tokens there not in a bot.

I think its better to have a affliate program than joining in that kind of airdrop.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
in my opinion if you want to follow the airdrop just try checking in some telegram channels that provide info about airdrop, most airdrops and giveaway are in the telegram.
Indeed, you can find a lot of airdrops and giveaways in telegram but haven't you think that these all are legit coz you can't tell that either until it arrives into your wallet. Joining airdrops never seems too good nor it gives you a hundred back in return from your participation but most likely, it will just giving you a shitcoin/s or have nothing at all. A lot of bad history of airdrops, and I could suggest that not to waste your time with them because it won't make you profitable better to offer services (if you have skills) or joining signature campaigns.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
I suggest do more giveaways like AMA, airdrop from Exchange such as Binance and Kucoin. Raffles on twitter. But those who are asking to sign up form and mostly advertise on bounty section of forum can be scam. I remember before its quite okay but now. Try joining on the things Ive mentioned especially AMA. At least you can earn there legally and surely you learn too from discussion.
And is it really profitable? For me it looks like that you spend a lot of time for nothing because there is a small chance that they will choose you among the high number of participatns.  Cry
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Almost all of my tokens from airdrops are either useless of very small to be traded at all. So I think you'd better give up on looking for airdrops because they are long dead. I have about more that ten coins from airdrop that have been listed in the market but the value is so small it would be a loss just to send it to the exchange.

Throughout the year, my friend participated in all possible AirDrop at completely different venues.
In the end, he ran into two problems. The first is that he was stolen from his wallet 0.5 Ethereum, not related to activities with AirDrop.
The second problem is that after a year, the balance of his cryptocurrency wallet associated with AirDrop was only $ 90.

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
True is that I am fed up with airdrop and I now do bounty in low keys due the bad rate of project failure. I go get countless emails about airdrop I have now started reporting Spam about those emails. Good airdrops are no more easy to come bye. Keybase Stellar airdrop and Origin(OGN) were fantastic.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
I suggest do more giveaways like AMA, airdrop from Exchange such as Binance and Kucoin. Raffles on twitter. But those who are asking to sign up form and mostly advertise on bounty section of forum can be scam. I remember before its quite okay but now. Try joining on the things Ive mentioned especially AMA. At least you can earn there legally and surely you learn too from discussion.
You have a point but do you know that there are fake binance and Kucoin Airdrops on Twitter? Clicking on the links are sometimes phishing scheme and it's well designed and on par enough to fool newbies who aren't very familiar with crypto yet
Pls suggest me legitimate airdrop and giveaway or where i can find list of airdrop.
I am looking for airdrop that listed in exchange it doesn't matter how much its price or at least token from exchange that you can use to trade in thier exchange.
Even twitter giveaway if you know one pls comment here.
Thank you

I saw one twitter giveaway in EOS for their first 100 followers on their newly launched twitter page. Their twitter page is eosplayteam which works and it's legit
Twitter giveaways are not always true, sometimes it's scam attempts, on Twitter hundreds of Airdrops keeps appearing everyday, do not join Airdrops from twitter, instead go to websites platforms for Airdrops like airdropalert or airdropbob
nice suggestions, is this mean other twitter account faked thier giveaway just to get more followers on twitter?

It will work But for what reason they will use that kind of promotion since many will also unfollow if they realise its fake.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Pls suggest me legitimate airdrop and giveaway or where i can find list of airdrop.
I am looking for airdrop that listed in exchange it doesn't matter how much its price or at least token from exchange that you can use to trade in thier exchange.
Thank you

I saw one twitter giveaway in EOS for their first 100 followers on their newly launched twitter page. Their twitter page is eosplayteam which works and it's legit
Twitter giveaways are not always true, sometimes it's scam attempts, on Twitter hundreds of Airdrops keeps appearing everyday, do not join Airdrops from twitter, instead go to websites platforms for Airdrops like airdropalert or airdropbob
Thank you all guys for all suggestions, actually i only want to have a list of good airdrop that's why i asked it here.

I plan to make my own list created only for the airdrop but its look like giveaway can also be good to add to list since i heard they are many good give aways we have now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
Thank you
For only retweet atomic wallet given over 200-300 USD for 10 people, this isn't airdrop. Airdrop value always equal to vent or more low. You could earn holding reward for kicktoken that also need luck but reward is good 0.88 million token, which is giving until their products launch.
i am a bit affraid of this kicktoken sincw they can manipulate the price of that tokens easily.
And the rewards of holding will not be enough if the price of this coins decrease because of that idea of frew coins for holdings.
And the atomic wallet is looks like they want a free advertisement by having a giveaway which is they will only choose a winners, too small chances to win.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
Thank you

The only types of airdrop i can suggest for you to participate in now are the bots kind of airdrops from verified airdrop managers and projects, here the activities of the airdrops are well organized as well as there won't be need for passing kyc process. There are quite number of such bot airdrop managers e.g the airdrop detectives. To certain extent, they do verify the projects they host airdrops for. However, they're human and are not always accurate as some of these projects do end up failing
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Thank you
For only retweet atomic wallet given over 200-300 USD for 10 people, this isn't airdrop. Airdrop value always equal to vent or more low. You could earn holding reward for kicktoken that also need luck but reward is good 0.88 million token, which is giving until their products launch.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Thank you
It is better to leave the airdrop using only telegram bot. Often it only takes advantage of expanding the organizer's social media network. The rewards you get are small, not quite comparable to what you do, but if you have no problem with that then it's up to you. It's just that you have to leave immediately if there is an airdrop that requires you to deposit or do KYC, consider carefully before giving your personal identity only for airdrops that are not qualified.

Exactly, those who runs the airdrops don't have to do KYC but wherein hunters have to do the task as well KYC I mean sharing your personal details with someone who might be a possible scammer is really risky and even if you compromise on these factors still there no guarantee that you will receive the reward and it will worth the risk or not. Better we need to stop participating in airdrops as its not the same like it used to be way back.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
Thank you
It is better to leave the airdrop using only telegram bot. Often it only takes advantage of expanding the organizer's social media network. The rewards you get are small, not quite comparable to what you do, but if you have no problem with that then it's up to you. It's just that you have to leave immediately if there is an airdrop that requires you to deposit or do KYC, consider carefully before giving your personal identity only for airdrops that are not qualified.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
The handshake (HNS) see handshake.org airdrop is very decent - they give about 4200 coins (worth roughly 0.09228782BTC). You have to do a KYC at namebase.io if you want to trade/withdraw though so not for everyone.

The airdrop details are here: https://www.namebase.io/airdrop

Eligible airdrop claimants needed to have had 15 or more followers on github during the week of 2019-02-04 and have had an SSH key attached to your account at that time. If you don't want to go through the process of claiming/KYC but you meet the eligibility requirements, you can pass your key to me and I will claim on your behalf and we can split the resulting BTC 50/50 - just let me know.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Hi Crypto Friends :)
In fact, I also often get notices in telegram channels that are not very clear and even keep coming insistent every day, I always selectively choose good aridro and not just randomly join in, of course looking for airdrop view from its original source so the rewards will be good enough because the official always allocates large.

I don't like Airdrop to do KYC, it's too complicated for an airdrop.

Well, how exactly do you choose a good airdrop and not randomly join in when you're randomly getting all these messages anyway? Tell me the last airdrop (and I mean free) that you joined and made good money. Something tells me you wouldn't be able to:) There really hasn't been a good one for more than a year IMO.

I'm a bit curious regarding how you guys vet airdrops as well. For me, I kinda just randomly join as many airdrops as I can and hope to get lucky haha

In 2019, most of my extra eth came from deflationary bomb clone airdrops. Etherburn, Deflash, Fuze, Fire, Anarchy, etc all gave fairly decent payouts. Bomb was probably the "nicest" airdrop since you could have made roughly $1300 if you sold on mercatox during the hype. Roughly each year, there seems to be at least one or a couple of airdrops that pay really well but they tend to be really hard to find. Back in 2018 when Piedpipercoin (a meme coin) came out, the airdrop became worth $1000+ too at the top of its hype and you could sell on forkdelta. I'm sure there will probably be one or two that does really good in 2020 as well, but they will probably be obscure / unexpected
Pages:
Jump to: