Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for member accounts that are in Coinroll/Yobit/Bitmixer Campaigns - page 2. (Read 15095 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Still buying and looking for any in new campaigns.
More
I want more. Smiley

Give me your accounts and I will pay you for them! Grin
Looking for high post quality accounts in high paying signature campaigns.
Will not pay more than 0.25btc for these accounts.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Sooner or later your accounts will be ban because of bump spam. You should read the rules that if you are bumping your thread, the previous bump should be deleted. This thread f yours has several posts from you.
Also I think it's not a good idea to continue buying an selling accounts because you already have a negative feedback and you're just going to waste money if ever someone finds out that another account belongs to you and they can put a negative in it as well.
Give me your price for these accounts that I am currently looking for.
Stop buying selling accounts mate. after getting those negative feedback and warnings you still didn't understood anything? I am sure if you buy accounts you'll most likely get traced and get banned or negative trust from those accounts. because one person if hold many accounts just because of campaigns he'll only post shits.
You are probably right.
But I sell them and they are out of my hands what they decide to do with them,
Most that I have sold just buy them and I don't see them posting so maybe they just forgot about them. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Stop buying selling accounts mate. after getting those negative feedback and warnings you still didn't understood anything? I am sure if you buy accounts you'll most likely get traced and get banned or negative trust from those accounts. because one person if hold many accounts just because of campaigns he'll only post shits.
Still looking for accounts in signature campaigns.
Included in yobit w/email account along with yobit login account.
Will pay you top price for those!
I have an account in bitmixer but I'm scared there is a very power hungry person that will give me negative trust Cry This forum has been destroyed by these powerful and trusted people. Close your thread and you may not feel the wrath of them anymore.

Once sold to me it is out of your hands so what do you care if it gets negative that is my problem.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I have an account in bitmixer but I'm scared there is a very power hungry person that will give me negative trust Cry This forum has been destroyed by these powerful and trusted people. Close your thread and you may not feel the wrath of them anymore.
Still looking and willing to pay 0.05btc per account if you can include your coinroll and yobit accounts along with the email accounts that they are connected too.

Will be looking until this thread is closed.

Thanks
Message me with your offers.
Pages:
Jump to: