Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for MoneyPak to BTC Transaction, No Fees - page 2. (Read 1953 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Damn, thanks.

Well if anyone with a track history is around, I'll be needing 3-4 $400 MP converted to BTC with no fees every week.

Let me know if that sounds good to anyone.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'll take pictures of the receipt showing they are bought with cash, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I'm looking to be able to give $400+ MoneyPak card codes to a vendor that then funds my BTC account with $400 worth of BTC.

MoneyPak is an excellent way to cash out of bitcoin and then use that MP to reload a debit card or PayPal, for instance.

But MoneyPak is a horrible way to try to buy bitcoins as Green Dot will not agree to let a merchant accept MoneyPak vouchers for bitcoins.  So your best bet is to find an individual who will trade with you.  Without a trust history, you may have trouble finding that.

Cash deposit at a bank, 7-11, Walmart, CVS, Moneygram, etc, are good methods, though at the $400 range those methods are just slightly more expensive.

SpendBitcoins is the only merchant that was accepting Moneypak but they've suspended that.
Well I was looking to do biz with someone with more transactions behind their belt, since it's a $400 MP bought with cash Smiley
Activity: 15
i was hoping to get my restrictions lifted. looks like we have to build 4 hours on here. i'll be willing to do business with you as I have coins i would like to get rid of. I am most comfortable starting very small as there are many crooks around! (no offense) Are you willing to do something?

-Michael
And can a mod make it so that I can post in other parts of the forum please, thanks.
Hello,

I'm looking to be able to give $400+ MoneyPak card codes to a vendor that then funds my BTC account with $400 worth of BTC.

Anyone know of someone reputable on the boards like this?

There's so many forums on this place, it's kind of confusing and I can only make a post here.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: