Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for People with Twitter Accounts to Complete Microtasks - UP TO $1/task! - page 2. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Invite invalid. DM me @Cmay314
Activity: 25
Anyone with a crypto twitter account and more than 50 followers can join, but you MUST join the discord. Tasks will not be paid out or announced via forum PM. Hope to see more of you in there soon! Thanks to all of the loyal members who already do tasks and get paid!
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
Awesome group composed of kind and friendly individuals specially the admin. Very simple tasks in exchange for few cents. It's really fun and exciting waiting for tasks to be given by the admin. Come and check it out yourself.
Activity: 126
I just joined in Discord and i do have active twitter
Activity: 126
Happy with this group. Fast and easy task. This is legit and thanks a lot!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Do you have a minimum twitter followers requirement to do the job?  And any age limit of the twitter account also?
Activity: 6
Activity: 154
Discord link is broken..I am interested please
Here is Twitter account: https://twitter.com/jozefLyfX
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
It has been awesome being in this forum with micro-task that is yielding me profit since i started it... Thank you sir, more grease to your elbow...
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
I am interested to join.

Here's my twitter account: https://twitter.com/btc_eliteearner

You can just pm me here for details. Thank you. Hope I can still join.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Easy task with with updated payment , very nice and friendly people in the group .I'm sure that a lot of project will be pouring soon
You`re right task is very easy and if you are done you will get paid besides they have a very approachable group. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Easy task with with updated payment , very nice and friendly people in the group .I'm sure that a lot of project will be pouring soon
Activity: 243
im glad to be part of this group , the admin itawyola surely pay the tasks done, nice and easy tasks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
just retweet and get payment instant, this is more easy than airdrop Grin. recommended
Activity: 406
This is very legit though its a simple task yet it is very profitable and super easy to gain a little bit of earning. I recommend this to all who wants to earn some cash.
Activity: 78
I do the tasks from him in daily and get payment instant. Tasks just retweet.
Activity: 98
Thanks here, I got the payment instantly. You just retweet and like the task be given and you will pay instantly. Come and Join here guys.
Activity: 384
Merit: 101
I have already joined the group, this person pays for microtasks and is trusted!
Recommended 👍
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I've updated the original post to have the correct discord link now.

I’m one of the participants in micro task. Fair and payment sent by him simultaneously. Thanks
Activity: 25
I've updated the original post to have the correct discord link now.
Pages:
Jump to: