Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for potential loan - page 2. (Read 1209 times)

legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
June 12, 2013, 06:35:33 AM
1) you are a nobody, so you will have to provide some collateral or at least some more details about your "company", where you are located, if you are legal registered and so on.
2) 0.05% interest for 1 week? thats 2.6% annually... noone will do that! You shouldn't start a company if you have only such a small profit margin...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 12, 2013, 04:29:16 AM

May I know your form of collateral ?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 12, 2013, 03:31:18 AM
Hello all,

Posting this as a potential safeguard.

My partner and I are about 1-2 weeks away from launching a really exciting bitcoin and litecoin company.

We honestly have no idea what type of response we are going to get early. But there is a slight fear that it could take off extremely quick, and leave us short of bitcoins. It could also start with zero transactions. Though obviously we would hate that.

We will have close to 50 bitcoins by time of launch. But we would like to have "emergency loans" covering a total of between 25-75 additional bitcoins, on stand by. Should we get overwhelmed with business. We would only need to borrow should we run out. But we would like more available should we need them.

Anyone interested. Please PM me. We will provide complete documentation, as well as valid ID. Should we need to borrow, it would be for less than a week. Any bitcoins borrowed, the money from those sales will be used to purchase more bitcoins, and repaid to you. We are willing to pay .05% interest on anything borrowed.

Again be glad to answer any questions as well as provide any information you require. As soon as we know launch date, we will ask those that provide this service to have loan available for first 7 days of business opening.

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: