Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for small loan of 0.007 - page 2. (Read 336 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
April 14, 2019, 07:30:12 AM
Well I am along the guidelines. I have bitcoin for escrow or collateral. I dont see any instructions on how that works. I am not here for simple banter and to make a mess or fantastical requests. I may need some guidance I know how to use bitcoin not too much of a forum guy,

Instructions are simple. If you want a loan, you offer something (valid and valuable) as Collateral.
So in your case, can you tell us the Collateral? Because you say that you have BTC and  i'm a bit confussed with what are you trying to say... Undecided
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 14, 2019, 06:22:14 AM
Well I am along the guidelines. I have bitcoin for escrow or collateral. I dont see any instructions on how that works. I am not here for simple banter and to make a mess or fantastical requests. I may need some guidance I know how to use bitcoin not too much of a forum guy,
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
April 14, 2019, 06:10:50 AM
Im in need of loan for approximately 0.0065 bitcoin. The reason I need this loan is to complete purchase of mining software. I have 0.036045 in luno wallet that I am willing to put into escrow. I have no physical collateral that I am willing to give up. I will without any resistance put into escrow. I am new here and not familiar with the operations. I deposited 200$ usd into a bitcoin atm but the purchase price was 5700 per btc so when it hit my luno wallet it end up being only 182 dollars and the software I am purchasing costs 200 plus fees. I am requesting loan for 0.0065 btc to cover cost of purchase and am willing to pay back in return 0.008 btc within two weeks from date of loan.

Loan amount : 0.0065BTC
loan reason : mining software
loan repayment : two weeks from date of loan
No physical collateral only bitcoin as collateral which I am willing to put into escrow.

I do not know how this forum operates but I will also do my due diligence in reference to the loan provider. I do not need huge loan just small loan for purchase and will repay in two weeks. Again I do not know if I am making correct proposal if I am not someone please kindly help me. Thank you.

If you don't know how things work here, then you should read first and then ask for a loan.
Anyways you can check the sticky (pinned) threads and especialy this one. Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 14, 2019, 05:02:18 AM
Im in need of loan for approximately 0.0065 bitcoin. The reason I need this loan is to complete purchase of mining software. I have 0.036045 in luno wallet that I am willing to put into escrow. I have no physical collateral that I am willing to give up. I will without any resistance put into escrow. I am new here and not familiar with the operations. I deposited 200$ usd into a bitcoin atm but the purchase price was 5700 per btc so when it hit my luno wallet it end up being only 182 dollars and the software I am purchasing costs 200 plus fees. I am requesting loan for 0.0065 btc to cover cost of purchase and am willing to pay back in return 0.008 btc within two weeks from date of loan.

Loan amount : 0.0065BTC
loan reason : mining software
loan repayment : two weeks from date of loan
No physical collateral only bitcoin as collateral which I am willing to put into escrow.

I do not know how this forum operates but I will also do my due diligence in reference to the loan provider. I do not need huge loan just small loan for purchase and will repay in two weeks. Again I do not know if I am making correct proposal if I am not someone please kindly help me. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: