Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking For Software for price alerts - page 2. (Read 1704 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello friends, i was wondering if there any app or software to set alerts from exchange sites (windows 10), it would be better for my trading strategy if i can check and set alerts for coins i choose from exchange sites, i assume many of you know the android app Tabtrader, and i was wondering i theres an app like that but for windows.

Thanks for replys.
Sorry my bad english.  Grin

i'm using https://www.coindera.com/
it's easy to use and alerts works fine...
but is not free...
it's free just if you want to monitor five coins/price...
if you need to monitor more alts, you need to pay..
Yes i also use this site, it is a nice site to get regular updates of digital currency. I am using only free version. I am not a regular trader, so it is enough for me. I just look for 2 or 3 alts, so I don't require paid version. But alerts works fine. There are many sites there choose which one is suited for your system.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
I am using blockfolio, Its free and working fine. Its a android apps. you can try this software, i am using it about 1months,and its great apps.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Hello friends, i was wondering if there any app or software to set alerts from exchange sites (windows 10), it would be better for my trading strategy if i can check and set alerts for coins i choose from exchange sites, i assume many of you know the android app Tabtrader, and i was wondering i theres an app like that but for windows.

Thanks for replys.

i'm using https://www.coindera.com/
it's easy to use and alerts works fine...
but is not free...
it's free just if you want to monitor five coins/price...
if you need to monitor more alts, you need to pay..
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 03, 2017, 04:17:43 AM

I use Coinigy on my laptop. There is a free trial. I am on monthly at $19/month. I day trade on Poloniex and most of the time (for the last month), it has worked well. I definitely set alerts and usually do my orders from Coinigy as well though I have Polo open too and go back and forth when necessary.

Thanks for this. It looks perfect for what OP needs. Also Looks perfect for my needs which I asked about in another thread literally seconds ago :/
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 03, 2017, 04:04:44 AM

Thanks for replys.

There's an app on the Android store called Bitcoin Ticker or something. Nothing too good for iOS or windows as far as I know. But checking prices so often I found isn't very healthy :p
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 02, 2017, 12:03:01 PM

Thanks for replys.

This is not a PC application but you can consider this as this what I used on  my desktop. Bitcoinwisdom is your friend although their alarms are not that noticeable since it's only lasted for a duration of second (I don't know if there's a way how to make it longer). They have some bitcoin price insights from most of the bitcoin exchanges that's why I preferred them over others. You can also saw their real time price monitoring straight in their browser tabs.

P.S: Only works for bitcoin price monitoring. Didn't have an idea in terms of altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
May 02, 2017, 11:40:24 AM
Bitcoin Price IQ, but its for android
Activity: 52
May 01, 2017, 11:42:22 PM
This one i think you are looking for that works in android phones ..https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.bandicoot.ztrader&hl=en
I was using it just to get the alerts sound when if the price is decrease or increase.. and hit my own percentage before it alerts,.

I already know that too, i am wondering if there a program for windows
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
May 01, 2017, 10:29:40 PM
there is a software in playstore called polotracker search and download...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
May 01, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Thanks for replys.
This one i think you are looking for that works in android phones ..https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.bandicoot.ztrader&hl=en
I was using it just to get the alerts sound when if the price is decrease or increase.. and hit my own percentage before it alerts,.
Activity: 6
May 01, 2017, 06:05:49 PM

I use Coinigy on my laptop. There is a free trial. I am on monthly at $19/month. I day trade on Poloniex and most of the time (for the last month), it has worked well. I definitely set alerts and usually do my orders from Coinigy as well though I have Polo open too and go back and forth when necessary.
Activity: 52
May 01, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

Thanks for replys.
Pages:
Jump to: