Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for some easy jobs - page 2. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 10:36:34 AM
its only take you a week to get over newbie ! nobody will hire you when you are newbie ! at least you are jr member minimum
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 23, 2017, 10:26:18 AM
No one will offer some job for a newbie . ithink  all bouties that you want to get in. .is not for a newbie . As i see some bounties like FB, TWITTER, INSTGRAM, etc. All of the member is a high rank like hero,legendary . If i was you if you have a high rank account on this furom show it up. .cause as of now no one will trut you.. even  you make some escrow service if you dont have proof of your work or trust from a past client. No one will offer.   So post here your proof that you have experience of escrow service.  Best Regards
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 07:13:39 AM
You are a newbie with lack of activities.You need to grow your latent qualities gradually until you reach some good rank or atleast a jr.member.
After you achieve a minimum rank,you can simply list your work abilities in services board to invite requirers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
August 23, 2017, 06:20:37 AM
You want to earn money with your newbie account I think it's impossible for now because almost all Twitter and fb bounties are asking to have atleast jr member to join.
But you can find in altcoins section you may find any for you
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
August 23, 2017, 06:14:47 AM
anyone who's looking for someone to do the job (e.g FB, TWITTER, INSTGRAM, etc.) Any social sites to promote or copy paste your campaign.

If you want a newbie do the job in a cheap price, just let me know. I will appreciate it.  Wink

I just wanted to earn some btc and also to rank up and  to earn more.
  Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: