Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for someone to make my sig pretty :D (((CLOSED))) - page 2. (Read 3313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I made a signature too! But for me Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
copy paste  Angry

Proof ? Copy and paste with colors and text next to the big words + color them smart ass...
Do not make excuses it's fucking clear

calm down people its a bit of fun.. this is why i didnt do bigger prizes, there where no rules about copy and paste. 

He started i did not tell any words about his signature :/
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
copy paste  Angry

Proof ? Copy and paste with colors and text next to the big words + color them smart ass...

calm down people its a bit of fun.. this is why i didnt do bigger prizes, there where no rules about copy and paste. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
copy paste  Angry

copy paste  Angry

Activity: 406
Members

▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀█▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█▒ ◄ Quick Cash !
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█   ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█░░░▒█░░▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█▒ ◄ 100 free Bitcoin faucets !
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄█▒█▄▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█▒ ◄ Easy, Fast, Secure !

Full Members / Senior Members

▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀█▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█▒ ◄ Quick Cash !
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█   ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█░░░▒█░░▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█▒ ◄ 100 free Bitcoin faucets !
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄█▒█▄▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█▒ ◄ Easy, Fast, Secure !

Hero Members

▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀█▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█▒ ◄ Quick Cash        !                

bet that one took you some time to do Cheesy looks kinda cool in black and white to

Those ones are really cool, can't lie. But if I not mistaken you didn't need to do three did you? Isn't this just for your personal use OP?

yep its for personal use but i am going to see whats happening with the entire project. i wouldnt mind taking it all over. but for now its for personal use
copy paste  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
legendary
Voting is pointless in my opinion...

not really it lets me know what other people like. and it stops people turning round and bitching at me why i didnt choose theres and cheating, its good for competition and its a bit of fun
legendary
The sigs which are posted in thread are ok and they serve the purpose but they are not different from the other ones imo. I think you should post the ones which were sent to you in PM and then it would be fair to vote.

i have all entrys are in, pms get published providing the person who pmd me gave there permission for me to publish them. if they dont send me permission to post them on the thread then its there choice to enter it or not. if they dont instruct me to post in then i wont post it iv replied and given everyone via pm the same instuctions
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
The sigs which are posted in thread are ok and they serve the purpose but they are not different from the other ones imo. I think you should post the ones which were sent to you in PM and then it would be fair to vote.
Activity: 319
Voting is pointless in my opinion...
legendary
hehe spot on the money too XD

Voting is now OPEN 24Hours will decide who wins and who dosnt
legendary
AND LOCKDOWN

Stand by for voting
Manamana tu tu di du du Smiley
legendary
1 Hour left Smiley
legendary
Members

Hero Members

▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀█▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█▒ ◄ Quick Cash        !                 

bet that one took you some time to do Cheesy looks kinda cool in black and white to

Those ones are really cool, can't lie. But if I not mistaken you didn't need to do three did you? Isn't this just for your personal use OP?

yep its for personal use but i am going to see whats happening with the entire project. i wouldnt mind taking it all over. but for now its for personal use
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Members

Hero Members

▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀█▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█▒ ◄ Quick Cash        !                 

Pages:
Jump to: