Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for someone to possibly sell me crumbled up paper balls soon - page 2. (Read 2406 times)

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
$1 each and u pay shipping
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
My girlfriend will do the cumbled paper balls personalized each one for you really happy.  Smiley

If you're interested we got a deal!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/
lol I will if you really want, i will even use multi-colour paper haha ;P

Andy B
legendary
Activity: 882
My English is not very good... Do you mean you want to buy 200 of this for 200$ ? Shocked

(image)
That is correct!

ill sell em for 50 cents each
Unacceptable. I will only purchase them for the equivalent of $1 USD in BTC each.
ill sell em for 50 cents each
legendary
Activity: 1190
My English is not very good... Do you mean you want to buy 200 of this for 200$ ? Shocked

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿
Be careful man, I once bought a few crumpled balls but they turned out to be totally crisp and flat.  F*&$ing scammers.

Love that Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Ohhh, you should post that this is a "feeler" post in the title. I'm sure you'll find someone-check BitMit?
Activity: 211
Be careful man, I once bought a few crumpled balls but they turned out to be totally crisp and flat.  F*&$ing scammers.
legendary
Activity: 882
There is a possibility that I might need to spend about 200 USD worth of bitcoins on something worthless in the near future. I'm thinking 200 crumbled paper balls. I'm not buying right now and might not buy at all, but I need the security of knowing that I have someone to go to if I do. Any takers?
Pages:
Jump to: