Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for someone to use their credit/debit card to refill a eNom account - page 2. (Read 2169 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
i could also do it for no fee, if you want to PM me the details.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I'll do it for no fee... what rate are you going by?

I've been trying to buy from my pay pal but I can do this, no problem. I don't want to pay fees for my PP either so this would work great.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well, that's the rate I can acquire Bitcoins elsewhere right now, so I'm not making any profit on this in comparison to buying Bitcoins for the fiat (hint: just look at BTC prices on bitcoincharts in other currencies then USD).

This isn't for profit, this is an exchange.

And I think I did my math wrong.. Oops..

Anyway.. I don't exactly trust "Bitmit"..

EDIT: sent you a PM
Activity: 334
Well, that's the rate I can acquire Bitcoins elsewhere right now, so I'm not making any profit on this in comparison to buying Bitcoins for the fiat (hint: just look at BTC prices on bitcoincharts in other currencies then USD).
I need $150 refilled in an eNom account, they accept credit/debit.

Must have some decent rep, I don't need to deal with charge back issues.

I can do it for 30.93 BTC, can escrow through http://bitmit.net/ (I'd post a sale of 150$ MasterCard payment). You release escrow after I post a screenshot of MasterCard payment. Msg me if interested so I reserve funds, otherwise I can spend them elsewhere.

Your charging me around $20 to do this, usually people do this for no fee or a fee to them to get bitcoins.
Activity: 334

I can do it for 30.93 BTC, can escrow through http://bitmit.net/ (I'd post a sale of 150$ MasterCard payment). You release escrow after I post a screenshot of MasterCard payment. Msg me if interested so I reserve funds, otherwise I can spend them elsewhere.

Pages:
Jump to: