Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for very trusted members who will buy BTC from me via paypal - page 8. (Read 8147 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I'd prefer someone a bit more trusted but let me see what other offers I get. May be in touch in the next day or two.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
So Coinbase f-ed me because I was playing poker and transferring to my Coinbase account. Closed my account.

Need a new way to cash out because Circle only allows $300 a week.

I will take Coinbase price MINUS 2% for paypal from a VERY trusted member.

I'll have random amounts available on random days...currently have about 0.7 available.

I will ignore all offers/questions/PMs/comments etc. if you are someone not very trusted trying to deal with me via paypal.

i have many transactions of this type.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buy-btc-i-will-buy-your-btc-for-my-paypal-1233551

my account is from the US, old and verified. i can provide any photo verification requested.

mike
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I am selling BTC for Paypal to only very trusted users.

I'll have random amounts available on random days...I will reply to this post and update the OP as well when I have BTC available to sell - refer to the OP for the current amount.

Currently Available: 0.22

I will ignore all offers/questions/PMs/comments etc. if you are someone not very trusted trying to deal with me via paypal.
Pages:
Jump to: