Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking For Web Wallet with no Transaction Fee - page 3. (Read 3604 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
btw, 0.0005 BTC is worth about $0.12. It seems like a waste of time to invest so little money.

... .... ....

Any "investment" that accepts a deposit of 0.0005 BTC is a scam.  Most likely it is a ponzi, but there are many other possible "investment" scams it could be.

Sorry...I accept investment less then $0.12 ... $0.02 exactly...and then you can even add less.AND IT IS NOT A SCAM.And it is not a PONZI.

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Gotta agree with DannyHamilton, does not makes sense to invest 0.0005 on any site since thats really close to the minimun fee that most wallets use.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
btw, 0.0005 BTC is worth about $0.12. It seems like a waste of time to invest so little money.

I don't know about that.

If an investment has a return equivalent to an APR of 12% with compound interest, then it should double in value approximately every 6.5 years.

If the investment was made on behalf of a newborn infant, then when that infant reaches 65 years old they'll be able to retire with an incredible sum of $123.00!

Any "investment" that accepts a deposit of 0.0005 BTC is a scam.  Most likely it is a ponzi, but there are many other possible "investment" scams it could be.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
Looking For Web Wallet with no Transaction Fee, anyone?
I'm using blockinfo but the fee is too high. A while ago  just deposited in an investment site for 0.0005, when i see my 'tx' the fee is 0.0007.

You can set the fee on blockchain.info using the "Custom" send. Note that paying less than the "standard" fee means that the transaction could take days to go through.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm using blockinfo but the fee is too high. A while ago  just deposited in an investment site for 0.0005, when i see my 'tx' the fee is 0.0007.
care to share your tx link?

I think your fee is very high because you have a lot input on your wallet.
Maybe your bitcoin on your address are from faucets?

It will make your fee higher because your transaction size is bigger than usual, as network fee for default is 0.0001 BTC / 1 KB size.

You can set tx fee for 0 BTC, but you have several condition to do it
you can learn about that on this site : http://bitcoinfees.com/
That site have a good explanation for bitcoin's transaction fee
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I'm using blockinfo but the fee is too high. A while ago  just deposited in an investment site for 0.0005, when i see my 'tx' the fee is 0.0007.

I do not know blockinfo,but in general the fees (for blockinfo) are in relation of your deposits.
I have a private wallet (bitcoin core) and if I get several small deposits the fees are huge too.

Because of the fees,I propose at my investors a dedicated bitcoin address,so if they use faucets,they send direct on their investor account and one "fees way" is saved.

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
You can use circle.com; they wont charge transaction fee but their btc price is usually +1% but as they sell it like that and you can sell the btc to them at that price too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Blockchain.info. You can use a custom fee if the recommeded fee is high. Remember, using amount below recommded fee will decrease priority of your transaction which results in slower confirmation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
I'm using blockinfo but the fee is too high. A while ago  just deposited in an investment site for 0.0005, when i see my 'tx' the fee is 0.0007.
Pages:
Jump to: