Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for WebDesigner for simple WP sites! - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 15
Made the site for him and he paid me, legit guy

You know that things don't go exactly as you are trying to portray. I'm not going to get into a deeper discussion about whether you're being honest here, but you come after a long inactivity here on the forum, in less than 24 hours you made an agreement and finish the job.
After that, you leave this kind of feedback.

Simulating successfully completed work by creating an alt account is not desirable anywhere, not even on this forum.

I am not posting that often, that's true, however the task itself took 2 hours, and as I was the only one who applied, it's not a surprise he chose me. You can contact me on TG to clarify, but making this kind of accusation instantly is not really kind...

It is nice you could finish such task within a short time interval. I know for sure anything that has to do with website design takes a long time to work upon no matter how small it is. Based on the possible suspicion, do you not think providing those details as requested would save you some doubt and you gaining some trust? from members here because as it stands now, there are some doubt in the minds of people here even if you are the only one who applied for the job. If you go as far as providing the details as requested you just might earn a good reputation here for a good and fast service delivery and possibly get recommendation for job as the case maybe.  If you have done other jobs as well, you can as well put the links here for us to see.

It was a basic Wordpress website with an already done theme, and some AI generated posts as the original post said, that's why it took only 2 hours. I asked for permission if I can post the site.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421

You know that things don't go exactly as you are trying to portray. I'm not going to get into a deeper discussion about whether you're being honest here, but you come after a long inactivity here on the forum, in less than 24 hours you made an agreement and finish the job.

Simulating successfully completed work by creating an alt account is not desirable anywhere, not even on this forum.

I am not posting that often, that's true, however the task itself took 2 hours, and as I was the only one who applied, it's not a surprise he chose me. You can contact me on TG to clarify, but making this kind of accusation instantly is not really kind...

It is nice you could finish such task within a short time interval. I know for sure anything that has to do with website design takes a long time to work upon no matter how small it is. Based on the possible suspicion, do you not think providing those details as requested would save you some doubt and you gaining some trust? from members here because as it stands now, there are some doubt in the minds of people here even if you are the only one who applied for the job. If you go as far as providing the details as requested you just might earn a good reputation here for a good and fast service delivery and possibly get recommendation for job as the case maybe.  If you have done other jobs as well, you can as well put the links here for us to see.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Interesting finding it's not even 24 hours part of the deal is
I will give you only the topic amd you create the new blog and you write few articles with few images. All can be generated with AI!
You create the new site under the domain and hosting I will provide you
It's very fast to complete all of these, Fiverr the completion takes 24 hours in my case with my first blog post it usually takes 30 hours complete with plugins, I have the same suspicion if it's ok please post the created WP blog with all the tasks created.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

I can help you out with the wp site and with more complex solutions as well.

Contact me on Telegram: cryptopixxel
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I know WordPress but I'm not offering WordPress setup service this one just intrigues me

Later I might have more complex website projects like eCommerce sites.

If part of your goal is to become a webmaster, then starting a WP blog is your stepping stone to more complex sites I always recommend to aspiring webmasters learn how to code how to design their website so in case there are issues you are not paying freelancers again and again for simple issues if its WordPress you can set it up easily and use this site for a step by step

https://www.wpbeginner.com/start-a-wordpress-blog/ What you can learn from setting up a WP blog you can apply some of it on a more complex site like an E-commerce site.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm looking for Webdesigners to build simple, and mordern WP blog based on the Topic I will provide.

I don't have time to provide text and images for the websites.
I will give you only the topic amd you create the new blog and you write few articles with few images. All can be generated with AI!
You create the new site under the domain and hosting I will provide you.

Later I might have more complex website projects like eCommerce sites.

For now, I need a simple WP blog.

If you are intersted, send me per PN your Telegram account username or post it here ( I communicate mostly with  Telegram).

Payment method: BITCOIN only
Pages:
Jump to: