Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to build a 200k$ mining farm. Asking for answers! - page 2. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3
where are you building the farm?

In France,
Electricity wise, first we have a deal as it's included. Then they will readjust. Price is about 0.8$/kw here.
In terms of tax, we will hire a lawyer who will tell us what's the best course.
Activity: 279
Merit: 1
where are you building the farm?
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Dear all,

I currently have the possibility to invest in a farm as the title says. Now I have a lot of questions and would like to see if some people can answer my questions if possible. Thank you in advance!

1 - What should I take in consideration?
I have a small rig of 6 GPU's mining on NiceHash, but other than that, not much experience... I am sure there are some red flags.

2 - What material should I buy?
I'm looking for the best ROI at the beginning in order to pay back cards, later it can go down it doesn't matter much. Not considering ASIC's because I can always resell GPU's.

3 - What to mine?
Nicehash? I know there are plenty of other options, but we do get paid in BTC and don't have to worry much about an algorithm.

4 - What is the best way to install my cards?
Is there a best way to install them? Like a pattern or?
   - How to cool down the room?
I have a few options, I can use air-conditioning or a zero degree room. Also, I've heard of water-cooling...

5 - Am I missing something?
As you can see, we need to plan and act but before that, I'd rather ask help from professionals!

Thank you very much for your help!
Pages:
Jump to: