Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to buy a decent mining rig with good ROI for Bitcoin mining. - page 2. (Read 2606 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Hi everyone.  Newbie here.  Looking to buy a decent mining rig with a positive ROI here in the U.S.
I have almost $3500K USD Cash to spend on this. I want to get a decent rig already with a good ROI.  I do pay for electricity so that's key. 11cents p/kWh.
I don't want to get something that has parts all over the place. Looking for something with which is already in some type of enclosure like the Avalon 200gh miner that I currently have.
I'd like something that can gen some coin in the next 2-3 months, if possible, not next week. That would be a $10k rig, I think.

I made the mistake of spending $4K already & nothing to show for it, $2800 on one Avalon 200gh 55nm miner, about $1200USD on 9 Asicminer 333mh & 3 Icefury 2.7gh block erupters & 3 BFL Jalapeno 5gh'ers in the last two months. (I'm still learning.)

Everyone is out of stock & I'm becoming impatient with all this preorder stuff.  I've purchased my first 2 bitcoin since losing on the 3TH Kncminer 2 weeks back due to my banks Wire transfer delays.
I'd like to mine this stuff on my own.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: