Pages:
Author

Topic: looking to buy Hosting for my new Blog - page 2. (Read 1584 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 17, 2015, 06:33:55 AM
You could also try the following link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/steadyturtlecom-bitcoin-web-hosting-shared-hosting-vps-servers-972575 I belive they have what your looking for and their support is friendly and helpful
I hosted my first wordpress blog with them, good uptime

THanks buddy. I have just Registered on Steadyturtle and purchased 1 month hosting with 30 % hosting immediately. But, after sending payment, its showing Unpaid till now. Is there some confirmations needed to start showing invoice paid ?

If you pay with Bitcoin it will take a while, I once sent them a complain and their reply is

"sorry you are facing problem but this is not something which is in our hand we use Blockchain.info API and 60% it send IPN ( instant payment notification ) instantly but 40% it take some time because of the load or some other thing. "

Now I'm using paypal as payment method, cos it's faster Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 17, 2015, 06:05:32 AM
THanks buddy. I have just Registered on Steadyturtle and purchased 1 month hosting with 30 % hosting immediately. But, after sending payment, its showing Unpaid till now. Is there some confirmations needed to start showing invoice paid ?
Your very welcome buddy ... enjoy it Smiley .... regarding the unpaid invoice payment on your email, it's always like that, after few minutes you should be receiving another email from them with the paid invoice, don't panic, I've been there too , that's how it is with them hehe
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 17, 2015, 05:57:54 AM
You could also try the following link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/steadyturtlecom-bitcoin-web-hosting-shared-hosting-vps-servers-972575 I belive they have what your looking for and their support is friendly and helpful

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 17, 2015, 05:47:20 AM
legendary
November 17, 2015, 05:46:37 AM
I am using hosting from host1plus.com from 6 months. You can check their site and also search for discount coupon you will definitely find one. They also accept bitcoin payment.

The host website you have suggested me is not opening buddy. Have a look at below snapshot.

Snapshot :

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2015, 05:43:01 AM
I am using hosting from host1plus.com from 6 months. You can check their site and also search for discount coupon you will definitely find one. They also accept bitcoin payment.
legendary
November 17, 2015, 05:42:24 AM
What type of hosting ?
PHP , HTML or Java ?
There are various services on net which can help u for free hosting.
Anyways just Google it like "free php hosting" Then u get a bunch of lists..
You can try them )))

I want to start a new WOrdpress blog, So , i need a powerful hosting to host my blog . Don't believe in free hosting plans.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 17, 2015, 05:35:34 AM
What type of hosting ?
PHP , HTML or Java ?
There are various services on net which can help u for free hosting.
Anyways just Google it like "free php hosting" Then u get a bunch of lists..
You can try them )))
legendary
November 17, 2015, 05:25:08 AM
I am looking to buy a 1 month hosting for my new wordpress blog. Please post here if you provide it.
Pages:
Jump to: