Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to invest in a couple alts.. - page 3. (Read 15777 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Hi,
I've got a small bit of money to invest with. I trade these days. But it'd give me peace of mind knowing I'm also holding a bit.

I'm thinking of going with Ethereum. maybe 50% ETH / 50% BTC
Are there any of the top10 altcoins that are currently a better buy than ETH?

if you invest on bitcoin and ethereum, thats mean your choice was right my friend
because ethereum is the best altcoins for now,
and now look like a corrections already come to crypto market, i think this is the best time to collect more bitcoin and ethereum  Wink
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
As i see there are lot of people always see the market condition before investing couple of altcoins to predict what will gonna happen if they but lot of altcoins have a potential to make some profit.
I think the big potential of altcoin is on Ethereum and Dash. Buy both coins and wait for 2 or 3 months, the profit will be clearly visible. Both coins grew with confidence and now Ethereum reaches the price of USD240 while the Dash is USD 135.
The parameters that clearly indicate there is Ethereum as the most prospective coin, this can be seen from the price movement that rises with certainty, although some time there is a decline then it rises again.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Ethereum is a good one when you think of going for long term. There are other alts worth investing too but you need to careful on making your choice. Extensive research will help in that.

If your investment is more than $ 5,000, I think it should be divided into about 3 or 4 altcoin to invest. Now I am very interested in NEO, its ATH price was previously $ 200, I expect this year or next year it will come back again.
You can also consider coins with small capitalization, up to 20 million dollars. I allocate 2 coins: Gifto (GTO) and district0x (DNT).

I am targeting altcoin with low price / BTC on dozens of satoshi. For example, MFT has earned a good profit when investing in it when the BTC hasn't reached 6k and it's only 50sts.
Activity: 396
Ethereum is a good one when you think of going for long term. There are other alts worth investing too but you need to careful on making your choice. Extensive research will help in that.

If your investment is more than $ 5,000, I think it should be divided into about 3 or 4 altcoin to invest. Now I am very interested in NEO, its ATH price was previously $ 200, I expect this year or next year it will come back again.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
I am more interested in trading at BNB, BCD, and BTG. Daily trading, in my opinion, will give a big profit. I see these three coins undergoing rapid price changes. And when the price of BTC rises, this BCD and BTG will also rise. The BNB also has rapid growth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Looking to invest in some a couple of altcoins? Yes you can also invest some money in different altcoins so that you can earn a lot money when those altcoins pump up and you can earn a lot of profit, for now I am investing in a wallet what we've called darb finance, this is a wallet in which you can invest and hold all your earnings and you can earn a lot of money in which you may become rich. Don't forget that the more you invest is the more money may come to you. Good luck on your journey here in cryptocurrency world Smiley
Activity: 518
I don't know what you like about Ethereum in the long run? coin without ico no one will need , I think there are other coins that you can buy
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
As i see there are lot of people always see the market condition before investing couple of altcoins to predict what will gonna happen if they but lot of altcoins have a potential to make some profit.
I would say the opposite. Many people do not look at the state of the market today and invest without looking.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
i think: you'd better put half of your money on bitcoin and ether. The rest is placed on some good altcoins. For example: ARK, TEZOS and EOS. Especially TEZOS. It is going up. a good short-term investment opportunity.
If we dare to take risks then buying cheap coins is more promising, in my opinion it is difficult to get big profits from bitcoin or ethereum, this is because prices are difficult to rise 10x in a short time compared to cheap coins.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
OTC
Activity: 196
There are many altcoins in the cryptocurrency business now however you should be very careful about what you invest. A coin might seem lucrative but may be a scam at the end. In as much as you want to invest, you need to conduct research and consult experts.
Activity: 378
Hi,
I've got a small bit of money to invest with. I trade these days. But it'd give me peace of mind knowing I'm also holding a bit.

This is investment you're talking about, its risky and before you become an investor, you have to have that in mind and put it at the back of your mind never to blame anyone for your loss and so do your own research, read more and understand what you're going with much confidence so that you don't blame anyone for the advise they gave whiles deciding. Research is key in the life of an investor.
Merit: 4
i think: you'd better put half of your money on bitcoin and ether. The rest is placed on some good altcoins. For example: ARK, TEZOS and EOS. Especially TEZOS. It is going up. a good short-term investment opportunity.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos and BAT https://cmc.io/coins/basic-attention-token are possibly the best variants
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Right now aurora looking raised up more than 10% and you can buy it because I have check more than one week is the best altcoin for investing, you can hold several days and you will get much profit later.
10% profit for investments in the crypto market is a small thing. This is not serious. Cryptocurrencies give a chance to get 1000%. You just need to have patience to keep your coins and wait for a good time to sell.
Activity: 532
Right now aurora looking raised up more than 10% and you can buy it because I have check more than one week is the best altcoin for investing, you can hold several days and you will get much profit later.
copper member
Activity: 287
Hi,

Since from the past weeks, BTC has been dominant rather than altcoin. So I am thinking that you can invest on Ethereum, or if you have other choices, XRP for the reason that the bull might come soon and you can accumulate a lot of profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Hi,

To be honest and if i give you my decent opinion, then i would suggest, your choices are damn good.
I mean, it's always safe to invest in stable coins, as their prices dont fluctuate and you are saved from losses.
All new traders often invest in order to seek huge profit,
but there is where they make mistakes and often make huge losses.
I can advice you, the coins are really good.
I have this allocation strategy for the alts I like to speculate in. Look at which altcoin in the list has a higher pace to grow and invest a major portion of your funds in that altcoin. It could be Ethereum or any other altcoin. The portfolio has to be diversified and I think that a long term hodl could only be instrumental in giving you big profits. Altcoin can do that provided you hodl till the boom.
I plan to invest in Litecoin and ADA. After 3 months, a Litecoin halving is expected, which is why the price of this token is likely to jump sharply. Also, I believe that ADA CARDANO will grow in the very near future, during which, according to my calculations, this asset may reach 10 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: