Pages:
Author

Topic: LOOKING TO INVEST MY LIFE SAVINGS NEED ADVICE - page 16. (Read 5971 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
November 14, 2017, 03:23:22 PM
Friendly advise.
Never go full retard.
which means- never invest everything you have.

This....

I found this hilarious when your signature says 'go big or go home'.

But yea man, in my opinion, mining has never let me down, but you have to BE SMART about it. Don't get crazy at first, grow over time, buy and sell coins too with the coins you mine, make more. Be Smart.

"Go big or go home.." does not mean act stupid.  Cheesy

If you have $20K to your name, don't risk it all.
But If you have $200K, it makes sense to risk $150K of it as you still have 25% left in case you go belly up.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
November 14, 2017, 02:27:28 PM
Friendly advise.
Never go full retard.

This....

I found this hilarious when your signature says 'go big or go home'.

But yea man, in my opinion, mining has never let me down, but you have to BE SMART about it. Don't get crazy at first, grow over time, buy and sell coins too with the coins you mine, make more. Be Smart.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
November 14, 2017, 11:06:57 AM
Friendly advise.
Never go full retard.

This....
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 09:16:08 AM
Investing is not for you. But just buy a coin with 30% of your total money ( privacy coin, ltc, btc when if corrects)and wait 3yr. Not sexy but atleast u wont go broke. And u will make some money maybe even rich if u pick the right coin.

Good luck
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Am i a millionaire yet?
November 14, 2017, 09:12:25 AM
Hello Everyone,

I need your help! I have been doing research on what hardware to buy to mine Ether and Bitcoin. I'm investing my life savings so this is really serious for me so if you can help it would mean alot. I have alot of space for equipment so that wont be a problem. I need help figuring out what equipment to buy for ether and bitcoin minning, and how much it will cost me? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you
Smiley

What the hell have you been researching if you do not have the answer to these basic questions?

If you are seriously suggesting you will invest everything, maybe you continue your research
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
where am i? HELLO WORLD
November 14, 2017, 07:36:27 AM
everyone will tell you dont go "all in" even if you have cheap power and all the other variables stay the same your looking at a 4 years to cut even, but lets say the market becomes a huge down turn, you will never see a break even point.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
November 14, 2017, 06:50:27 AM
I strongly advise not to go "all in"

if you can comfortably afforded one miner for one coin, and have some left over as long as you have cheep power and reliable internet, then maybe consider it.

other than that I could not offer better advice than buy some btc and sit on it! no running costs and if you can sit out the roller coaster of a price ride, it will eventually pay off.

Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
November 14, 2017, 04:59:13 AM
Friendly advise.
Never go full retard.

Eth mining currently has a long ROI. bitcoin mining- S9 costs around 1500 usd from the manufacturer. also dont forget to factor in your power costs..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 03:13:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

I need your help! I have been doing research on what hardware to buy to mine Ether and Bitcoin. I'm investing my life savings so this is really serious for me so if you can help it would mean alot. I have alot of space for equipment so that wont be a problem. I need help figuring out what equipment to buy for ether and bitcoin minning, and how much it will cost me? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you
Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: