Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to mine Ethereum. - page 2. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 1
January 30, 2020, 02:47:44 PM
I think RX 580 is still the best GPU to mine ETH you can try it with that. But no one knows when its price will go up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
January 30, 2020, 12:47:48 PM
I don't recommend the RX 570 GPU as suggested above 4gb card is no longer supported on mining ethereum.

If you want to mine Ethereum the best cards to mine Ethereum are both rx480 and rx580 that has 8gb memory. and I think you can buy 2nd hand which is super cheap and make you profit with 0.04cents.

Use calculator like the tool mention above and this one coincalculators.io to calculate how much you can make daily with these cards.

According to calculator this is your daily profit without Electricity $1.36 and with electricity $0.97.

Don't forget that RX 570 have both versions, 4gb or 8gb

I used to mining with some 570 8gb and were very good cards to achieve power efficiency

Both cards (570 and 580) have 4gb and 8gb versions
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
January 30, 2020, 12:12:07 PM
I don't recommend the RX 570 GPU as suggested above 4gb card is no longer supported on mining ethereum.

If you want to mine Ethereum the best cards to mine Ethereum are both rx480 and rx580 that has 8gb memory. and I think you can buy 2nd hand which is super cheap and make you profit with 0.04cents.

Use calculator like the tool mention above and this one coincalculators.io to calculate how much you can make daily with these cards.

According to calculator this is your daily profit without Electricity $1.36 and with electricity $0.97.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
January 30, 2020, 08:39:46 AM
As I always recommend: https://whattomine.com/coins
You can see all the GPUs and compare which one is the most profitable at the moment

There's a lot of options to chose, you can buy very cheap AMDs RX 580 or 570 used, to mine Ethash coins
You can buy Nvidias to have more coins to mine...it depends how much are you willing to spend

You have a good electricity rate, you can gain some money with that, but remember, if you are gambling on the future, it's better to buy the coin and hold

Why don't you start small? Start mining with a card you already have and start learning with practice
Activity: 20
Merit: 4
January 30, 2020, 08:01:13 AM
Hey everyone.
Im new to crypto and new to mining. Past couple of month was studying crypto and think i now understand it quite well. I have made decision to get into ETH mining. I was reading that mining isnt that profitable, but some posts i found in 2017. People where making fortune. And now i think i understand how the mining works. If you are in mining already , when coin price skyrockets you make lots. When coin price down you make nothing. I have very good rate of electric, so i think im ahead of most of the mining farms. I have 40kw available at 0.04 cents.
Could you please recommend GPU for mining Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: