Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to own a dog, any suggestion is highly appreciated🐶🙂 - page 2. (Read 319 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I would rescue one than buy from a breeder. You're literally saving a life that otherwise might not've continued. Keep in mind though, traveling will be difficult. It's almost like having a kid, but it's worth it  Smiley

Yes make sure you have the time to spend with the dog before getting one. It makes travelling very difficult, especially if it's a hobby for you or something you do a lot for work.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
I have Shiba Inu myself, and it's gorgeous. He is very easy to train, and also very cute (though he shits just like any other dog Smiley )
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
You need to figure out what you want, a big dog or small dog. I always had big dogs and never really liked small dogs untill I got one. Now I would never go back.

Big dogs - major cleanup, they shed their fur everywhere. When they pee or poop in the house (its gonna happen) the mess is rather large. They eat alot, they break shit just because they are wagging their tails.. etc.. you get the idea.

Small dog - get a hypoallergenic dog so it doesn't shed. Hardly any clean up. You need to get them trimmed every 4 months or so. They don't take up much room on the bed. easy maintenance..

Any dog you get you'll need to walk it every 5 hours. Don't make em hold it in, you wouldn't want to do it.

Activity: 70
in my opinion, buying a good dog must go directly to the farmer because they are very understanding about puppies Wink
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
I would rescue one than buy from a breeder. You're literally saving a life that otherwise might not've continued. Keep in mind though, traveling will be difficult. It's almost like having a kid, but it's worth it  Smiley
Activity: 6
Thank you for that,I’ll keep that in my mind😉
Activity: 78
I would like to buy a puppy,please help me to find a good one😉

that's a good idea, but don't forget to measure if you will be able to take GOOD care of him? Walks/running (if dog is bigger), poo picking, and the beginning will be very hard. You will have to train it no to bark randomly, not to bite or chew on certain stuff.

About helping to find one: it depends totally on you! big/small, long-haired/short-haired, etc.

All in all an animal in the house is a great way to make it cozier but it's BIG responsibility as well. If you do it, take one from an animal shelter, make one more happy dog!
Good luck!
Activity: 6
I would like to buy a puppy,please help me to find a good one😉
Pages:
Jump to: