Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to rent Full / Senior / Hero signatures | 0.01 BTC up front - page 2. (Read 3236 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Hello, I'm looking to rent full, senior, an hero signatures for my site BetTheCha.in.  PM me with your proposed rate/quality post and we'll see if we can work something out.

Edit (adding terms):

Terms:
No spam or "garbage" posts.  Maximum of 100 posts per month.  Minimum of 50 posts to qualify for payment.

The following will NOT be paid for:

• Trolling
  • Bumping
  • Spamming
  • Agree with
  • Single image
  • And not related to the thread

Limited to 20 persons.

Only 1 account per person allowed. You must have trust >= 0 and no scammer labels.

You can only have the BetTheCha.in signature with the link. Nothing else. No other advertising or personal links etc.

I wonder where is the signature code in the OP ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hi folks.  Today is payday!  I will pay out in the next few hours and will post the txid afterwards.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I`ll be watching this thread for the tx id for payment on whoever was the 1st couple people to do this.

If you are one of those people, it helps to update us.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
So op when's payment time? Just wondering what time zone you in.
Activity: 345
Merit: 500
I would like to try this, any spots available?
Yes, there are slots open still.
Sig updated, post count = 253
1KLrqo71UUDToKmqguQCZowxijzb189qyw
Thanks
Yes, there are slots open still.
Activity: 345
Activity: 504
post count, 298
updated sig
I'm a soon-to-be full member, are you able to add me in now? I'd be willing to switch from Primedice.
We are running a junior/regular member campaign as well here.

1PKSdgDMtGEinuuKn4DiZdr8GskYx1F6U3
Sent the first 0.01BTC up front since you're a senior member. df52d7596e10e5f4ffdf475b1c3c170d745c036c85438fe3d17999d95699b981
legendary
Activity: 1162
1PKSdgDMtGEinuuKn4DiZdr8GskYx1F6U3
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm a soon-to-be full member, are you able to add me in now? I'd be willing to switch from Primedice.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Everyone has their own tolerance for risk, but IMO escrow was not needed because:
    - an initial payment was promised upfront (paid immediately, as promised)
    - payments are to be made weekly (not a long time)
    - amount of BTC is not a significant amount
    - no real commitment on my part (I can quit anytime)

OP also established certain posting guidelines, but they seem reasonable.

We are talking about a service -  posting - not goods.  I post anyway, so, for me, the risk is minimal.
I'm game for playing the "guinea pig" for now, giving him time to establish a track record.
No doubt I will continue to evaluate/ assess as we go along - as anyone would, for any deal.

YMMV

True, everyone has their risk tolerance and this is an extra for what you would do anyway; but it's nice when people follow through with what they agree to do, and escrow makes sure of that. And indeed the OP has said that he was willing to use it; unfortunately, he has not done so so far, which is often not a good sign, as others have mentioned in this thread. Also, even if the OP pays a few people that do come here and join in the first month, without escrow or at least reputation on this site, it's anyone's guess whether or not he would be willing to pay when the campaign is full; the recent situation with UpDown comes to mind for example. But still, it's your choice whether or not you want to risk it, and to be honest, I hope everything goes well.

By the way, this campaign is apparently to be paid every 2 weeks (bi-weekly), not on a weekly basis (see OP's second post).

I think I was editing my post when you were submitting your reply, but yeah, bi-weekly is correct.  Cheesy

Ok, so we'll see?  GL with your decision - whatever that may be.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Everyone has their own tolerance for risk, but IMO escrow was not needed because:
    - payments are to be made weekly (not a long time)

We are talking about a service -  posting - not goods.  I post anyway, so, for me, the risk is minimal.
I'm game for playing the "guinea pig" for now, giving him time to establish a track record.
No doubt I will continue to evaluate/ assess as we go along - as anyone would, for any deal.

YMMV

True, everyone has their risk tolerance and this is an extra for what you would do anyway; but it's nice when people follow through with what they agree to do, and escrow makes sure of that. And indeed the OP has said that he was willing to use it; unfortunately, he has not done so so far, which is often not a good sign, as others have mentioned in this thread. Also, even if the OP pays a few people that do come here and join in the first month, without escrow or at least reputation on this site, it's anyone's guess whether or not he would be willing to pay when the campaign is full; the recent situation with UpDown comes to mind for example. But still, it's your choice whether or not you want to risk it, and to be honest, I hope everything goes well.

By the way, this campaign is apparently to be paid every 2 weeks (bi-weekly), not on a weekly basis (see OP's second post).
legendary
Activity: 1267

Have you given any more thought about using escrow to hold the funds? Without doing so, most people will rightly find this campaign too risky to join. Don't take this the wrong way, but you are still a new user here, and people are tired of being scammed.

Everyone has their own tolerance for risk, but IMO, escrow is not needed because:

- payments are to be made bi-weekly (not a long time)

We are talking about a service -  posting - not goods.  
I post anyway - so, for me, the risk is minimal.

Will no doubt continue to evaluate/ assess as we go along - as anyone would, for any deal.

YMMV
legendary
Merit: 1071
Hi,t pay
As i saw in previous posts of Stunna these days he will not allow any new users in his campaign. Not sure if the OP is updated, but the PD campaign is full for now. BTW Do you have any limit for post counting per week?
BR
Gondel

Where did he say such a thing? I saw no posts that stated the campaign was not accepting new members. As far as I know, that was only a suggestion people were throwing around so that the campaign could perhaps go back to the previous post limits, and to avoid alt accounts joining and spamming the forum.

We're still looking to fill slots.

Have you given any more thought about using escrow to hold the funds? Without doing so, most people will rightly find this campaign too risky to join. Don't take this the wrong way, but you are still a new user here, and people are tired of being scammed.
We're still looking to fill slots.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am willing to use escrow of a highly reputable member here.

I will match PD's rates:
  • Hero: 0.0012BTC/constructive post
  • Senior: 0.001BTC/constructive post
  • Full: 0.0006BTC/constructive post

I will pay bi-weekly.

I'm not sure why people would choose your deal over Stunna's to be honest. You'll probably have to think of ways to better his or the other deals. Why don't you consider one of the fixed rate deals where you pay 0.05 for 50 posts or whatever? You can cap the number of users and know exactly how much to budget for then.
Hi,t pay
As i saw in previous posts of Stunna these days he will not allow any new users in his campaign. Not sure if the OP is updated, but the PD campaign is full for now. BTW Do you have any limit for post counting per week?
BR
Gondel

those are some good rates but limiting to only 100 posts per month while Stunna limits to 100 posts a week..

that makes him a bit better Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
I am willing to use escrow of a highly reputable member here.

I will match PD's rates:
  • Hero: 0.0012BTC/constructive post
  • Senior: 0.001BTC/constructive post
  • Full: 0.0006BTC/constructive post

I will pay bi-weekly.

I'm not sure why people would choose your deal over Stunna's to be honest. You'll probably have to think of ways to better his or the other deals. Why don't you consider one of the fixed rate deals where you pay 0.05 for 50 posts or whatever? You can cap the number of users and know exactly how much to budget for then.
Hi,t pay
BR
Gondel
legendary
Merit: 1064
Hi,

I did not found how much you will pay per post or per month.
Pages:
Jump to: