Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to start Mining - page 2. (Read 1427 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
November 22, 2015, 03:40:02 AM
there are a bunch of antminers on ebay that are sold with an included power supply you cna buy one of those

otherwise i would go with corsair mostly(fully modular), and maybe cooler master
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 22, 2015, 02:14:35 AM
Not particularly a special power supply but the one good enough to run the miner so base on the usage of the miner,so you could buy the appropriate power supply... Just make sure that there's a good cooling system in the office too and you have to check the miners from time to time to see if their working normally ... As much as possible buy a miner that doesn't have a dead board just so it wouldn't be a headache afterwards... would you mind telling what miner you were after and what budget you have for the miner + the PSU?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 21, 2015, 10:25:16 PM
I am looking to buy my first miner and start mining.  The office space i am renting included my electric in my rent.  There is over 500 offices in the building I am renting, so I am thinking I can make my office work for me and purchase a few miners and have them running 24/7 in order to maximize my profit.  I have been looking for miners to purchase and I am told they have no power supply.  is there a special power supply I need.  Also I found one miner with 2 bad boards, I am not sure if I can buy more boards to replace these and get a good miner cheap.  I am just looking for some recommendations.
Pages:
Jump to: