Pages:
Author

Topic: Looks like BTC about to make its next leg up - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
As at the time of this reply, bitcoin is trading at $53k, which is a sharp price drop compared to when the thread was created this shows how volatile the bitcoin market can be its hard to predict.

I know Bitcoin will relay at $50k to $60k within the second quarter of 2021.

I always laugh at these prediction. "It's going up because bollinger bands are flat" Cheesy Sure...
It's even funnier when someone posts a prediction and gets put in his place within hours.

Bitcoin is going up but 56000 was no support just like 58000 is not a resistance. The fact that a price stopped at that point recently doesn't mean that it's a significant level.  
If you want to look for supports and resistances look at 1d. 60000 is the resistance we need to break to go up.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
BTC is gonna grow big this year and I'm surprised some people don't have the hints in their faces already.

If you study the market and the factors you will see that BTC is on a great trend and this is going to happen.

Even if now it falls to $45-$50K we are only in month of May folks, there are many surprises left for 2021! Wink

But newbies prefer to buy Dogecoin and other shitcoins instead hoping for a quick buck Smiley It's all about experience here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Why do you think or do you know that bitcoin is about to make its next leg up because the price you claim now bitcoin surpasses that before we experience the dump in the market. Bitcoin price will still rise but I don't why it is linked to this particular price you mentioned 56,000.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
I don't think so bitcoin is for you because you don't understand what is bitcoin and you are confusing new comers too. Look from my experience in bitcoin i believe that there is non best or good time to enter in bitcoin. Because if you are able to hold your money for long term then you cam enter any time you want but remember bitcoin will not perform like what you want. Bitcoin will perform on its own way. You just have to enter and wait until you feel happy. Don't confuse others by telling a best time or good time to enter in the market. Try to tell them just enter and make that time best for you.  Thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
As at the time of this reply, bitcoin is trading at $53k, which is a sharp price drop compared to when the thread was created this shows how volatile the bitcoin market can be its hard to predict.

I'm not an expert.  Today's decline might be related to the stock market decline.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Yes, we can see 70K$ in the month of May for bitcoin, especially after the recent leaks that Facebook can buy bitcoin if that happens, so it is expected that we will witness new historical peaks for bitcoin much larger than those that happened after Tesla bought bitcoin.
In any case, we are ready to move towards new bitcoin peaks, but in the meantime we have to be careful because we are also likely to witness very strong corrections.
I'm really not much bothered about (immediate) future price movements and rarely cheek price actions as I plan to hodl for much longer that the immediate future. If you're a long term holder, sharp spikes and dips are not really that important as you do not intend to take profit or cut losses anytime soon

As to the link I hope this forum doesn't allow malware.  Does it?
Posting malwares are against forum rules and would get a user banned, but they can be posted and stay up for a while before mods notice and delete them, so, it helps to be careful.

THanks,
I like this forum for the level headed people. 
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
I'm really not much bothered about (immediate) future price movements and rarely cheek price actions as I plan to hodl for much longer that the immediate future. If you're a long term holder, sharp spikes and dips are not really that important as you do not intend to take profit or cut losses anytime soon

Posting malwares are against forum rules and would get a user banned, but they can be posted and stay up for a while before mods notice and delete them, so, it helps to be careful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 45

Activity: 980
Merit: 12
It shows that it is always sensible to buy BTC and HODL it. Of course, it is better to accumulate from the dip. But even buying from this level is okay to me actually. And I feel like we will see a huge increase in the price again before the end of this year and the price may even hit $100k.
I've been saying it for years, while not taking my own advice: "There's never been a bad time to invest in BTC."

I didn't click on your link, because I'm a paranoid person, but we're well beyond mainstream acceptance at this point. More and more people are becoming interested in BTC, and it's deflationary foundation is in full effect.

I believe in hodl and agree with your comments.  Unfortunately, I'm very late to the party and have a high cost basis.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
I've been saying it for years, while not taking my own advice: "There's never been a bad time to invest in BTC."

I didn't click on your link, because I'm a paranoid person, but we're well beyond mainstream acceptance at this point. More and more people are becoming interested in BTC, and it's deflationary foundation is in full effect.

It looks like BTC is preparing for its next leg up.

It has been forming a base around 56,000.  Also the bollenger bands are flat and growing closer.  Look at April for a similar set up.

Another poster mentioned that whales are accumulating below 55,000, a good sign.
Pages:
Jump to: