Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss 15 times at first bet until empty balance and never won. - page 3. (Read 2687 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
it is all about luck, fortunejack is provably fair and legit site.
maybe lose depends on your playing strategy.
good luck for next time hope you will win big there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
It's pretty normal to lose 15 times in a row  Grin
Last time when i tried PrimeDice, i got 17x lose in a row with 3x multiplier
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It can happen to everyone, I also have ever lost 10 times in a row playing dices, no need to regret what you've lost, you can start over again and remember no pain, no gain
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
It's just the bad luck. Site is provably fair, you can see salted seeds. Things happen like that, don't get mad to the site for bad losing row.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
I see that everyone loosing.. Is there somr lucky Huh

i guess not

in the end you always loss it all!
That because people never stop play when they won. They keep play
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
the game is provably fair, it just a matter of luck and you didnt have it when you're playing

keep playing with small amounts and avoid martingale
Activity: 140
well, that depends on the stratedy you were playing

maybe his is high chance of winning thats why he is complaining on 15 Cheesy
Activity: 854
well, that depends on the stratedy you were playing
Activity: 140
worst red streak i got so far is 18, and your 15 is just normal in 2x rate Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sometimes i play roulette just for one shot red/black - mostly is coming other colour that i bet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434

i guess not

in the end you always loss it all!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Loosing 15 times in a row is nothing. If you gamble enough, you will know that 50% chance of winning doesn't mean you will win 1 game out of 2 games.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Lol when i said 15 or more loss streaks is more usual then you think it will be, people said the chances are 1/1024 or less...

And look what happened now. I know how it feels dude, dont worry you are not alone.

Just dont gamble from now on.

Even if you are going to gamble just go with 1/1000 of what you have. Only for fun.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
It's matter of luck, there is no memory of the previous play. From my experience I can say I know how do you feel about that. This can happen.
Activity: 658
what rate u lost? high roll make high risk Smiley.. i think this is normal.. i have lost about 15mBTC after 3 roll :3
Activity: 168
you arent the only one

i once hitted 22 reds in row on 2x really painfull!!
I think its possible to hit that many losses, but less likely.
Op had it on the first betting streak, which makes him sad.
Activity: 434
you arent the only one

i once hitted 22 reds in row on 2x really painfull!!
Activity: 1022
I'm not lucky or site not provably fair? I don't know but first deposit i bet 15 times loss and no won.

I understand website costs too much to advertise to tighten the luck of the player. Hic hic

LOL https://fortunejack.com/
Sorry for your loss, but even if they somehow gave you the first seed to lose your first bet,
 then all the following bets would be provably fair. You can always verify those bets anytime.

fortunejack is likely not to scam, it is well established. You can verify the seed which show you that it was provably fair.
Activity: 910
I'm not lucky or site not provably fair? I don't know but first deposit i bet 15 times loss and no won.

I understand website costs too much to advertise to tighten the luck of the player. Hic hic

LOL https://fortunejack.com/
Sorry for your loss, but even if they somehow gave you the first seed to lose your first bet,
 then all the following bets would be provably fair. You can always verify those bets anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: