Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss almost 40%, should stop trading or not ? - page 26. (Read 32531 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bro you must have more patience if I were you I will definitely hold the coins you had good that you sold already in loss. Trading is the game of patience always confident about your coins.

Hmm, indeed an advantage in trading comes from patience and if we don't have it already certainly will get plenty of big losses. Because trading is not just play the power of our thoughts, but also look at the available data. Because a trading has always been transported or renewal, if we can't follow it's definitely going to get the loss. So, be someone who is impatient, and always sharpen our analysis

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
You should stop trading,revise your strategy and learn from more experienced traders and do paper trading first or with very low amounts so you can test your skills. Also look to trade coins who have great technology and developers backing them so even if you buy too high it will eventually raise above that.
And don't forget to have patience!  Wink
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Dont leave us!

Keep trading, it is good to buy more, check the charg and do some analysis, predict next year.
At least HODL!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?

But this is not investing in something. This is just buying something & selling when the time is wrong. If you plan on investing for example in a house or a piece of land, first you decide how long time after you plan to get good returns to your investment. If you do not set a time frame to your investment, the rest words we all will be saying would be meaningless. you have already given away %40 of your investment who is patient enough to make money. Now how will we be able to teach you investing in coin trading?
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
i think the problem is with your patience . its the time for buying alt coin and holding you ll get 50% profit for sure in any coin . so i ll suggest you not to stop here gain some knowledge about bitcoin and its market and continue
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Seems like you do not have the stomach for trading if you came us to ask if you should quit.

Trading is no shortcut to becoming an instant billionaire. You need to remember that whenever someone is gaining from margin trading, someone else is losing as well. Everything depends on your luck.
The market is a tool to helps transfer money from trader impatient pockets to trader patience pockets. And when you give up, you will become to impatient people and helps some people still keep patience become to rich man
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Seems like you do not have the stomach for trading if you came us to ask if you should quit.

Trading is no shortcut to becoming an instant billionaire. You need to remember that whenever someone is gaining from margin trading, someone else is losing as well. Everything depends on your luck.
Activity: 33
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Never stop trading. Look for opportunities. Buy low sell high.

He shouldn´t stop.

We all need plebs buying the top  Cheesy
I won’t mind really agreeing with you. It’s a sincere advice indeed. Giving up on trading at this time is not a wise decision. He should continue with trading. All that he needs is to show some patience and do good analysis of coins before selling and buying them. Just be little aware of crypto market fluctuations and learn how to cope with them. Losses are signs showing that you are struggling to do well.
Quitting on earliest time isnt really worth it and just like others said here that he shouldnt really stop since its been part of the learning process on doing trading and knowing that trading is really hard to do and cant be mastered on a short period of time. It would really takes time and patience for you to be profitable with it because if you do make serious on this mistakes then you would really not improved as a better trader later on.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

He shouldn´t stop.

I won’t mind really agreeing with you. It’s a sincere advice indeed. Giving up on trading at this time is not a wise decision. He should continue with trading. All that he needs is to show some patience and do good analysis of coins before selling and buying them. Just be little aware of crypto market fluctuations and learn how to cope with them. Losses are signs showing that you are struggling to do well.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Make a loss to gain multiple benefits. And more observant to see what a good coin.
But benefits from losses are becoming possible only we will be ready to spend some time to find out where is the actual problem and planning up how to avoid such problems in near future otherwise losses will create big financial crisis which may lead to frustrations.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Losses many or few make it as learning. Which is important no loss for the second time. Make a loss to gain multiple benefits. And more observant to see what a good coin.
Activity: 291
NO.

Dont be a FUD guy, lets rum together!
Crypto will rule the world.

Lets spread it.
If price is falling, only one way: HODL
Activity: 714
Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?
You have just invested without any clear research.You must have made your own research to find the most under valued coin to get more benefits.You have sold your coins in panic.You should neither panic and sell nor you should buy due to FOMO.Better invest in older coins to minimize your risks.

That's right its better to invest in those coins that are existing since long time and have good volume as this coins will surely give you good returns if you wait for a right time but if you invest in shit coins then you can never expect good returns from it and you will likely loose your money in it.
Activity: 952
You have just invested without any clear research.You must have made your own research to find the most under valued coin to get more benefits.You have sold your coins in panic.You should neither panic and sell nor you should buy due to FOMO.Better invest in older coins to minimize your risks.
Activity: 239
patient, that's the key,
you said you buy at 0.082 BTC, look at it now,
it's hovering at 0.084 BTC
if you want to buy and sell fast, try to look at low price coins such as xvg
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
If you don't have patience you should really stop trading even from the start. Trading aren't for a person who doesn't have a patience because patience plays an important role in trading. It is one of the key to become succesful on this way.
Activity: 42
Bro you must have more patience if I were you I will definitely hold the coins you had good that you sold already in loss. Trading is the game of patience always confident about your coins.
Activity: 3

He shouldn´t stop.

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Better to stop trading if you keep losing. If we choose to keep trading and keep losing, as much as any of your money in an instant will be exhausted.
Pages:
Jump to: