Pages:
Author

Topic: lost and struggle of trading. - page 5. (Read 2751 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 10:54:00 PM
Trading is such a wonderful experience and it train you to be patient with long suffering! Your Patience is tested continually. And you will win if you can endure.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
September 03, 2017, 06:00:38 AM
It is indeed a learning experience. Most importantly a learning experience about getting your emotions under control. Here's an extreme case of someone who got financially destroyed because he got emotionally involved with trading: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/606fz4/my_final_margin_call/

I've also made pretty stupid moves in trading due to emotions; the most recent one was when I bought a bunch of QRL (Quantum Resistance Ledger) at the top (77k) in last June. Prices have plummeted since then and are now hovering around 15k. It was a classical case of a panic buy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 03:16:40 AM
Infact you don't lose until you sell. The longer you hold the richer you are
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2017, 01:18:16 AM
On starting days on trading you have to loss and learn from your mistakes before you can make good amount of profit constantly. No any traders can earn experience without losing anything but just remember not to play with all you have when you are newbie, just start with small amount and keep on building trading skills.

Don't be panic and don't sell for loss.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 03, 2017, 12:53:27 AM
Is trading hard?
I want it to come from the people who actually trade who experience trading I myself just read from goggle and some websites. Please do share some experiences and lost of money and earnings.
What do you called this? struggles yeah thats its struggle of traders.

It's hard, neglect people saying they make tons of money with trading. It's not ture. Yes, technically it's possible to make tons of money every day, but how about the opposite?

If you open wrong positions, you'll fail hard on the market.
Yes trading is not easy it takes a lot of learning also and to master your trades. You can make a lot of money in trading as long you dont let in your emotions. And dont do such an impulsive decions during trading because this will push you down to lose your profit.
When you have no desire to acquire trading skills then it will be hard ,
When you force yourself to trade randomly baseless then you will struggling to get profit ,
But when you have a lot of patience to learn how ti trade properly i think everything could be done easily ,
Market could get predicted and you are in profit in the long run.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 11:44:55 PM
It is all about experience. If you are new to trading, then you'll definitely find it difficult specially altcoin trading which is highly decentralized. So you need to learn basics which can only be learned through practical. What I suggest don't try demo accounts as many have suggested. Rather try playing with your money but in very small amounts. People never learn when they don't lose their own money. The focus and dedication you would give while trading with your money will be absent with those demo accounts.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 02, 2017, 11:16:34 PM
Is trading hard?
I want it to come from the people who actually trade who experience trading I myself just read from goggle and some websites. Please do share some experiences and lost of money and earnings.
As i did have trading experience in stock exchange i did not find crypto trading that difficult,for those of you who are not familiar with trading,you have spend some time learning how the markets work and how to do the basic trading and things are really easy to learn those,just calculate their mean and average values and you will understand the basics of a particular coin,finding out your favorite site to trade is the first option and then everything comes naturally.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 07:20:03 PM
Is trading hard?

It's hard, neglect people saying they make tons of money with trading. It's not ture. Yes, technically it's possible to make tons of money every day, but how about the opposite?

Yes trading is not easy it takes a lot of learning also and to master your trades. You can make a lot of money in trading as long you dont let in your emotions. And dont do such an impulsive decions during trading because this will push you down to lose your profit.
Activity: 308
September 02, 2017, 07:10:15 PM
Is trading hard?

Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
September 02, 2017, 06:53:57 PM
Trading is fun only when you understand the game. First and foremost you need to understand the basics of trading and some technical analysis too. You need to be able to do research and keep up with news in the market. It can also get complicated sometimes when you miss a vital opportunity.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 02, 2017, 12:54:15 PM
When i became beginner in crypto trading, i often suffered losses and losses until finally i decided to rest for a week, to ponder and look for the error that kept me losing money. Finally i catch a clear, decision on a short analysis that is also influenced by emotional factors and profit targets that are too high.

Since then, i have set small profit target but consistent and no hurry to do selling or buying. So, my bitcoin slowly increases even more than initial amount i invested.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 02, 2017, 11:06:32 AM
To predict the market accurately is very hard and many up to 95% of them lose money in trading and only 5% really make profit from trading. Though you can train yourself through practicing and demo trading to be among the 5% who really make money. Panic is your number one enemy as all trading decision are wrong but those that are really predicting to be right are the patient and understandable one. Those that are ready to hold even if the market is going against their position from the beginning. Many traders who lose so much money only sell at the wrong time! There was a saying in forex trading cycle that said " all trading decision are wrong  only the market decision is right" follow this reality and you will not get your fingers burn.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 02, 2017, 11:04:23 AM
We have lots of stories here on Bitcointalk about profits and losses in trading but I think it is something that one should learn and understand by actually doing it. Practical knowledge is the best way to understand the trading process.

I can advise it from my own experience that never follow anyone's advice blindly. I used to invest based on the opinions of the others (mostly advises from exchange trollbox) and lost 100% of the capital multiple times so do your own research before taking any financial decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
September 02, 2017, 11:03:05 AM
Trading isn't really that hard if you know the basic thought of buying low and selling high. What's hard is being patient on your position and when to execute a trade. Been there done that. Because of impatience I lost 20% of my bankroll in just 1 go and that was trading Zcash which simply sucks.

I can't stress this enough. Patience is the number one skill needed to trade effectively. Note how I called patience a skill, patience is more than just waiting, it is knowing when to wait and having the composure to think clearly under intense pressure instead of panicking. Many times you will place a trade and it will go wrong, that is a part of trading but another key thing to understand is that saving on money lost is the same as gaining in the long term. If you lose only 2% instead of 5% because you are patient and have clarity of thought you have just saved yourself 3%.
Activity: 490
September 02, 2017, 10:43:06 AM
Is trading hard?
Yes trading is very hard and you will not learn trading overnight. Its a constant learning and you will not have profit all the time. Most traders had big loses before gaining so do not expect that if you will be in this field you will instantly get rich but with hard work and patience you will be successful in trading.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 02, 2017, 10:41:16 AM
Trading isn't really that hard if you know the basic thought of buying low and selling high. What's hard is being patient on your position and when to execute a trade. Been there done that. Because of impatience I lost 20% of my bankroll in just 1 go and that was trading Zcash which simply sucks.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 02, 2017, 10:19:32 AM
Trading is actually not so hard but some what complicated for newbies. As a professional level of skill trading requires a lot of hard work and patience to learn. If you trade just by believing that you're lucky enough to win then that is not a true statement. There are some strategies but they won't help you. You will need to be very well experienced to get some good profits.

Begin your trading with demo account or paper trading for 1-4 months and then you should go with small investments after that if you go better then continue increasing the investment.

Yeah I agree, a demo account will help you a lot in the beginning and at least give you confidence on how to begin with and practice trading. Then as you gain confidence, try to start with small capital and see how it pans out for you. Of course by now you have read a lot of books and its time to apply it in the real world. Don't be afraid of losses, what matters most is how to get back and just consider it as a lesson for you and not make the same mistakes again. You will struggle at the beginning but will eventually overcome it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 02, 2017, 10:11:24 AM
Is trading hard?

One way to find out is to really dig your hands on trading. I also started reading all about it here. But I just realized that no amount of reading will give me what I wanted until I truly do trading myself. So I started with few hundred USD as capital and started my journey. Its really difficult and a lot of challenges in the beginning for me, and of course losses at the side. But this kept me very positive because I know its just part of the game and lessons learned. So as I matured I learn a few tricks and tips for myself so that keeps me going as well.

Good to read about it in the beginning, but if you really want to apply what you have read I advise you to go into trading right away with small capital and play around with it and see how it goes for you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
September 02, 2017, 09:30:33 AM
For me, trade is a permanent job. Work on yourself and your emotions. Until you ask your emotions and start making conclusions, there will be losses. I invest, and I will go to promising coins, in which I myself believe. Only after I see that this coin is worth a lot of money and a big team, only after that I invest. This will inevitably lead to growth and increase in its value. I was still just learning. Never buy with a big fall. Always buy coins when it shows growth. Sorry for my English
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 09:15:45 AM
I would suggest you try trading yourself. Just start with a small amount and see how it goes. You can start with as little as 50$. Play around, see if you make a profit. If you do manage to trade successfully for a few weeks, increase your investment, but not too much (if you have bills to pay, don't invest). There are many tips you can find online, but reading doesn't mean much unless you try it yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: