Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost both seed and my google authenticator to my electrum wallet:( - page 2. (Read 4149 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
Do you still have the authenticator with the Electrum authentication inside Huh

If you have and it is not working maybe you should try to sync your device's clock with the phone's network time. Worked for me once.

And I had no idea that you could put google authenticator in the Electrum wallet Huh
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I lost my seed for my Electrum wallet 14 days ago, please don't ask me how. Today I found out that the google authenticator on my phone
dont pair with my Electrum wallet. I have a little under 40 bitcoin in there and just wanna know if there is anything I can do before
I write them off. I have the password for the account, but it seems kinda useless at this point and the wallet open on my cpu, but it asks for the authentication code which I don't have, because  I by error deleted the app on my phone. I was so stupid that I thought the authenticator was hooked up to my google account and was also very ill advised by the guy who helped me set up the wallet.
I know I have failed here and have learned it the hard way, so please don't needle me in your reply.

Thanks in advance if anybody can tell me they are gone so I can try to move on or if somebody by some miracle has clue how to get full access
to the wallet.

Pages:
Jump to: