Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost Dogecoin value - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
What is lost, can never be retrieved. It's more like a one way street. There are no research that are available on the lost coins.  Once it is lost, that coin can never be retrieved. That is why, the companies try so hard to not to make the coins dead. 
Activity: 97
July 24, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
As far as I know there is no such research on this topic. In the blockchain technology, it is not possible to get back the lost coin. If a coin is lost then it is lost forever. So you need to be careful regarding such issues.
there are a lot of good things happening arpund us and your information kis the proof of this in myopinion
Activity: 97
July 24, 2018, 06:03:36 AM
Is there any research available on lost coins, especially DOGE? Roll Eyes By lost I mean lost forever, for example because of lost wallets, forgotten passwords, transactions to wrong addresses etc. I am interested to see how much coins disappear from circulation and what is the estimated range for the market capitalization if those lost coins are excluded. It is also interesting to compare lost coin value in one year to the amount of coins mined during the same period of time.
well, this imight be interesting and i believe that you will be able tk find mor einformatuon about it soon
Activity: 50
July 24, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
As far as I know there is no such research on this topic. In the blockchain technology, it is not possible to get back the lost coin. If a coin is lost then it is lost forever. So you need to be careful regarding such issues.
Activity: 82
July 21, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
Is there any research available on lost coins, especially DOGE? Roll Eyes By lost I mean lost forever, for example because of lost wallets, forgotten passwords, transactions to wrong addresses etc. I am interested to see how much coins disappear from circulation and what is the estimated range for the market capitalization if those lost coins are excluded. It is also interesting to compare lost coin value in one year to the amount of coins mined during the same period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: