Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost everything in 2012, Lost everything in 2018, now building since 2020 - page 2. (Read 287 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 16
I'm an old bitcoiner and thought my story could help others.

I've downloaded Bitcoin in March 2009, as my bank account was frozen for a debt of 200 euros, and when your account is frozen you don't have the ability to have another bank account in France.
I've tried to find an alternative way of storing digital value in a P2P manner and found out about Bitcoin to pay for my server.

I've mined with my CPU but I cannot found a single block (mining was built-in bitcoin core at this time) so I uninstalled it as the ecosystem was too tiny.

In 2011, I came back and saw that an exchange popped, mtgox, and GPU miners, bitcointalk.

I was working as a life assistant for an handicaped person and we decided to mine Bitcoin with her computer.
We mined 6 bitcoins in 4 months.

In 2012, It was worth a few dollars and didn't remember that I haven't saved my wallet, I formatted my computer. Bye bye the 6 bitcoins. I was working as a store merchant employee.

Disgusted in 2013 as I saw the price climbing. I bought some bitcoins onto localbitcoins and starts DCAing with my 450 euros monthly paycheck, 20 euros each month.

I dived into Ethereum in 2014 and put money at the ICO. In 2016, as the value soared, I've sold most of my 200 hard gained bitcoins and my 2000 ether but decided to work full time on bitcoin. I've bought a 4500 euro boat (450 ether at this time) to have a spot where I can live without paying a rent. And it cost me every single ether and bitcoin earned.

Bull market in 2017 was hard, as I spent more coins than I earned. So In 2018, I was back at 0 with a huge mental depression.

Since 2020, I work on mining pools as a Lead Engineer, working helped me a lot to focus and forgot depression.

And in 2022, I'm more bullish than ever but am still at 0.1 Bitcoins.

So I decided to make a solo mining pool with provably output jobs and started developing it in 2020 in Golang and from scratch.

Now all my bitcoin life is onto these two projects :

- [ANN] ⛏️ Soloblocks.io - 0.4% SOLO Mining Pool with Provable payouts.
- [ANN] Lottery mining blocks (BTC and lightning accepted)

If you have jobs where I can bring my passion and devotion, my pm are opened.
If you want to help and get a reward, you can try mining on my mining pool.
If you want to help and get a reward, you can try my lottery.

I'm selling the mining pool for 12 bitcoins if you want.

I think my level of understanding of bitcoin is atypical.

For my twitter handle: send a pm.
Pages:
Jump to: