Pages:
Author

Topic: lost half of my whole money, my history - page 3. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
February 10, 2014, 06:21:46 PM
Christ, by the sounds of it you may need to go out and get a job to pay your rent!

What's an elderly man of 25 to do!?!?!

I had a regular job I have lost it now I am trying to go on with brief temporary part time jobs but it is very hard. You have no idea how hard it is to find a job in Italy in these days, if you are not Friend-to-someone-important.

Sell handjobs at the Vatican.  I guarantee you'll make more than you ever would have with BitCoin.

I am not even Catholic. Have you ever heard that stereotypes like Italians being dark haired short connected to mafia and Catholic could be a bit wrong? maybe simply stereotypes?

I didn't say you were Catholic.  I said you could make money giving out handjobs at the Vatican.  Very different.

This is fucking hilarious.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
February 10, 2014, 06:19:28 PM
Christ, by the sounds of it you may need to go out and get a job to pay your rent!

I had a regular job I have lost it now I am trying to go on with brief temporary part time jobs but it is very hard. You have no idea how hard it is to find a job in Italy in these days, if you are not Friend-to-someone-important.

Sell handjobs at the Vatican.  I guarantee you'll make more than you ever would have with BitCoin.

I am not even Catholic. Have you ever heard that stereotypes like Italians being dark haired short connected to mafia and Catholic could be a bit wrong? maybe simply stereotypes?

I didn't say you were Catholic.  I said you could make money giving out handjobs at the Vatican.  Very different.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 10, 2014, 06:16:36 PM

February 10, 2014, 06:12:37 PM

Activity: 350
February 10, 2014, 06:11:50 PM
This guy again? He made another thread begging a couple days ago. I can't tell if he's serious or not, but sad if there are actually people out there who don't take into account that the value of a commodity -- hear me out -- can actually go down and not just up all the time. Incredible, I know...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 10, 2014, 06:11:07 PM
Well, you know, Italy and all that.
Hodlers Network
February 10, 2014, 06:10:58 PM

February 10, 2014, 06:08:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 10, 2014, 06:04:59 PM
Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2014, 06:04:35 PM
I am an Italian man 25 y o. i have a daughter and a job which gives me simply enough to buy some food and live in a very small house, and to pay basic things for my daughter. I Came to know about btc from friends. I needed money. I was tempted. I began investing little than quickly brought all my life savings, still not so much, much to me. Now I am here watching btc going down and my life savings going away. I am even working very little in this period and I do not know if I will be able to afford to rent the room where I live or to give food to my daughter. I have always thought to be brave and manly but now I feel very unsecure and empty inside. I am not asking for money, I am just sharing my situation, but if someone more lucky than me would like to help me, you can contact me and I will give a btc address. If you do not want, no problem, I will overcome this thing alone, as I have always done. Thanks all

if you think I am inventing this, I can proof with pictures my identity, I can send a picturere with me and my daughter in our house, with this nickname written on a note. SSimply to tell you.

Here.

I'll double your money in 6 months. Possibly triple or quadruple it.

I just took care of things on my end.  Now all you have to do is:  Nothing.  Just sit back and be patient.

You're welcome.

-B-
February 10, 2014, 06:01:55 PM
Seems legit.

Send me your email, I actually had a Nigerian prince email me saying he had millions of dollars to give me.  I don't really need it, so maybe he can send it to you instead?
Hodlers Network
February 10, 2014, 06:00:56 PM
I am an Italian man 25 y o. i have a daughter and a job which gives me simply enough to buy some food and live in a very small house, and to pay basic things for my daughter. I Came to know about btc from friends. I needed money. I was tempted. I began investing little than quickly brought all my life savings, still not so much, much to me. Now I am here watching btc going down and my life savings going away. I am even working very little in this period and I do not know if I will be able to afford to rent the room where I live or to give food to my daughter. I have always thought to be brave and manly but now I feel very unsecure and empty inside. I am not asking for money, I am just sharing my situation, but if someone more lucky than me would like to help me, you can contact me and I will give a btc address. If you do not want, no problem, I will overcome this thing alone, as I have always done. Thanks all

if you think I am inventing this, I can proof with pictures my identity, I can send a picturere with me and my daughter in our house, with this nickname written on a note. SSimply to tell you.
so please do not spam about me inventing stories, I can proove who I am and where I live, at least. As I said.
Pages:
Jump to: