Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost & made around 3 BTC today - page 3. (Read 3747 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 17, 2017, 01:46:29 AM
Went from low to high, did bets up to 2 BTC on prime dice. Now I'm on 6.1 BTC. I had 6.9 BTC but I wanted to risk it and I lost. How bout you guys?

lmao i haven't tried to stake and risk to much high bets , and i will never try to do it maybe i would be just a moral support for you  Grin Grin well i'll wish you good luck man and also you should have a discipline for that but i see that you are actually a risk taker so be it .  Grin

Me too. Even betting half a btc would already be too much of a risk. If i happen to hold that amount, i won't have gambling as an option to spend my money on. You probably have a lot of money to afford gambling with that much btcs
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 12:47:36 AM
Went from low to high, did bets up to 2 BTC on prime dice. Now I'm on 6.1 BTC. I had 6.9 BTC but I wanted to risk it and I lost. How bout you guys?

you should be stop when your balance went to 6.9 BTC and because you're too greedy you had lost but it does happened to majority people in gambling because they are too confident with they lucky and bets all in but the results is pretty bad because most of them has already lost such as you
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 07, 2016, 11:16:15 AM

lmao i haven't tried to stake and risk to much high bets , and i will never try to do it maybe i would be just a moral support for you  Grin Grin well i'll wish you good luck man and also you should have a discipline for that but i see that you are actually a risk taker so be it .  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
July 07, 2016, 10:55:46 AM
3 BTC in a day makes it requires hard work and a large fortune in a gambling. it may be very easy to lose 3 BTC, but it will be very difficult to make 3 BTC. You may require considerable capital in order to produce bitcoin that much in 1 day
I think that OP does not mean that he wins regularly that amount, maybe he was just lucky to be able to bag that large amount of winning. We all have our lucky day but it would not last long for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 07, 2016, 04:56:19 AM
3 BTC in a day makes it requires hard work and a large fortune in a gambling. it may be very easy to lose 3 BTC, but it will be very difficult to make 3 BTC. You may require considerable capital in order to produce bitcoin that much in 1 day
Activity: 406
July 07, 2016, 04:34:07 AM
I have not made any bitcoin today and I do not think that I am going to make some today, nice that you have won some with gambling.
Do not gamble to much because it can be fun when you have won but we all know the other side of gambling as well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 06, 2016, 10:08:57 AM

Can you not read? I'm not an "emotional player"
I deposited 13 BTC into primedice after winning 7 btc but the deposit never came and I was "hacked".
Fucking bullshit.

Ohh that is very sad to hear about this lose so what PD did about this hack, that is not a good sign and players will get afraid if that kind of incident happening there, we all know so many players losing big amount with hack there.

The players are dickriding Stunna and saying that it's my own fault. How fucking convenient for her.

They think that I'm completely useless and would allow my self to get infected online. But my side of the story doesn't matter to a single person here, does it.

Can you show us the deposit link of yours? Or it's just a drama over your loses? I'm not judging you but can you show us the proofs that your 13 Bitcoin was stole by primedice?
I think having a good evidence can make you defend yourself cause if not then this allegations are not so strong to hold to.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 06, 2016, 05:12:22 AM
OP went through same fate as majority of emotional players do.It is common fate to see someone making decent money at start and then just for keep playing in thought of bankrupt the house by winning all available money.This behavior of not having stop 99% takes everyone to an epic end where along with winning amount initial goes too.It hurts much because once you win money belongs to you.I can understand through what person goes.

I deposited 13 BTC into primedice after winning 7 btc but the deposit never came and I was "hacked".
Fucking bullshit.

I know this might be too obvious, but are you sure you sent it to the correct deposit address? Did you include a fee?

copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
July 06, 2016, 05:05:03 AM

Fucking bullshit.

Ohh that is very sad to hear about this lose so what PD did about this hack, that is not a good sign and players will get afraid if that kind of incident happening there, we all know so many players losing big amount with hack there.

The players are dickriding Stunna and saying that it's my own fault. How fucking convenient for her.

They think that I'm completely useless and would allow my self to get infected online. But my side of the story doesn't matter to a single person here, does it.

Can you show us the deposit link of yours? Or it's just a drama over your loses? I'm not judging you but can you show us the proofs that your 13 Bitcoin was stole by primedice?
Activity: 84
July 06, 2016, 03:26:57 AM

Fucking bullshit.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 06, 2016, 03:24:19 AM

Fucking bullshit.

July 06, 2016, 03:11:18 AM
OP went through same fate as majority of emotional players do.It is common fate to see someone making decent money at start and then just for keep playing in thought of bankrupt the house by winning all available money.This behavior of not having stop 99% takes everyone to an epic end where along with winning amount initial goes too.It hurts much because once you win money belongs to you.I can understand through what person goes.

Fucking bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 03, 2016, 08:14:04 AM

Right, playing dice with emotions will end up in a loss as always.
You need to play dice without emotions to win something huge, you need to play like a star without thinking how much you are losing, as only crazy people are able to make bitcoins with gambling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 03, 2016, 05:52:41 AM
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 03, 2016, 05:22:14 AM
Pls stop posting
someone stole 13 BTC off me
What? I don't get it? How did someone stole such huge amount if bitcoin to you. Can you please share the information you have.
Posting is a crime for him because everytime we make a post and make this thread more popular he will lost more bitcoins. LOL.

I think he should check the security of his account and that should be his main concern not this thread.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 08:51:42 AM
Pls stop posting
What? I don't get it? How did someone stole such huge amount if bitcoin to you. Can you please share the information you have.
Activity: 409
Strive for Success
June 22, 2016, 05:55:53 AM
Pls stop posting

WHAT? stole? how?
June 22, 2016, 05:35:48 AM
Pls stop posting
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
June 22, 2016, 03:09:20 AM
Losing in gambling is a high chance and that is bad because there are many people that is losing a lot of money with gambling and that have to change otherwise they will get poor in just a fast moment so that is bad.
It will be not that worst if you are losing a bit money in gambling because than you can recover that but you must dont make yourself poor.

even people already know they will have a high chance to lost than win by gambling they insist to play it.
because gambling are so addicted , we are too excited.
won a good amount and then lost bigger amount. the circle are clear in gambling , yeaaa a circle of losers.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2016, 02:54:49 AM
You have too much courage to play like this, but I don't have I will not take a risk like this. This best example for those who can take the risk they will make a profit. But seriously in Dice game it fully depends on luck but how you dare to bet I don't understand actually hands of to your confident keep it going on.
Pages:
Jump to: