Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost of my capital has made me to have a change of mind about Bitcoin . - page 4. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 337
To me, I would say that trading Bitcoin is just another way of gambling with your Bitcoin, but the difference is just that gambling is for fun and Bitcoin trading is for people that are looking for profits. It will be so easy for you to invest in Bitcoin rather than to trade it. However, I am not a Bitcoin trader. I am just an investor that is applying the DCA strategy so I can accumulate more Bitcoin, and my accumulating process is going so well for me because I am not being affected.
So I am trying to say that one of the best ways for you not to lose your money in crypto currency, you just have to invest in it with the little capital you can afford to lose, then use the DCA method to accumulate more Bitcoin and you hold it for dear life, although ways, profits are not guaranteed, but it is one of the best way to invest and accumulate Bitcoin.

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Greetings to everyone,please i am new in this forum and I was directed by my friend to join the forum to get information and answers that I need to know about Bitcoin.
The challenge started when a friend introduced  cryptocurrency to me and I picked interest about it ,I  started making some researches on how to trade and invest in Bitcoin ,I downloaded candle stick bible as directed by my friend so I can have a good knowledge on how to understand the reasons for the formation of each of those candles  And the reasons for their existence,
I went through those stress to also learn how to analyze and also to know bullish and bearish moves ,to know when the market is trending and choppy but after all these processes and following those strategies I will still loose my capital . However, my question here is ' what is the best strategy to trade without losing my initial capital ?.
 Please friends I need advice and answers to this question because I know we have crypto experts here in the forum who will assist me and also educate me on what I need to know about Bitcoin trading .Thanks .

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your capital trading bitcoin, I mean you should have known that there are a big risk in trading and I will say that it is not for everyone. Obviously, it seems that you still lack the experience even if you says that you have gone a lot to learn and analyze.

There is a dedicated thread here, Trading Discussion, maybe that is where the best place that you can start.

Or if you doesn't want to complicate things on your end to become a trader, maybe what you can do is just simply buy and hold for a long term. So just think about it, at least there is an option for you and you won't go and be stress like every day trying to squeeze and make some profits every day trading.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Welcome to the forum and congratulations for Finding the forum, I don't know you so much but seeing how you in a rush without taking time to first understand the forum I am not surprised you lost in trading.

Firstly the link below is for the trading board and this post would suit there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

And just so don't make future mistakes on the forum read the links below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faq-everything-you-need-to-know-about-forum-activity-account-ranks-and-merit-2766177

best strategy to trade without losing my initial capital ?.
I am sorry to burst your bubbles but this doesn't exist there is no strategy that guarantees you no loss it's a scam, there are good strategy that are helpful but even the best experts experiences losses sometimes during trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Trading Bitcoin comes with huge risk just like you have narrated. It is very sophisticated and requires very sound technical know-how and psychological balance. When learning trading, it is so easy seeing everything in hindsight; it is when reality dawns on you that you realise you did not really grasp the concept of apply it correctly.

I will never recommend trading for a newbie rather I will encourage them to buy and hold Bitcoin as that I see as the best way to make something magnificent from Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 21
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Greetings to everyone,please i am new in this forum and I was directed by my friend to join the forum to get information and answers that I need to know about Bitcoin.
The challenge started when a friend introduced  cryptocurrency to me and I picked interest about it ,I  started making some researches on how to trade and invest in Bitcoin ,I downloaded candle stick bible as directed by my friend so I can have a good knowledge on how to understand the reasons for the formation of each of those candles  And the reasons for their existence,
I went through those stress to also learn how to analyze and also to know bullish and bearish moves ,to know when the market is trending and choppy but after all these processes and following those strategies I will still loose my capital . However, my question here is ' what is the best strategy to trade without losing my initial capital ?.
 Please friends I need advice and answers to this question because I know we have crypto experts here in the forum who will assist me and also educate me on what I need to know about Bitcoin trading .Thanks .
Pages:
Jump to: