Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost Thousands Of Bitcoins Because Of Volatility - page 2. (Read 2803 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
A more stable altcoin.... no way.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Good plan. there's no volatility in Altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Did some poking around and i think it's possible the OP here posted simply so the first poster could advertise his ICO.
Vito Corleone (Junior account) posted then 5 minutes later another Junior account posted first suggesting the CurrenSky ICO.
Both seem to have weak English and Vito said he'd from the Netherlands.
The ICO coin has a lot of ties to that area of Europe too.

Looking at both their full post history i see a lot of reoccurring weird broken English.
The first thing i seen looking at the the ICO was problems about refusing to use an escrow for it.
Then i of course seen the site whois was protected by good ole Scotsdale (like 90% of coins)

Noobs galore + Noob ICO + probably sock-puppet account shenanigans.
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
look for useful tech, good dev that has not yet pumped perhaps beyond it's actual relative value

Sounds like Byteball.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
look for useful tech, good dev that has not yet pumped perhaps beyond it's actual relative value

bitbay.

There are others but I suggest you take a look at that first and make your own decision.
If you come across a better option  then PM me I will be interested too.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Puts money in bytecoin has a long term future
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I recommend holding your Bitcoins. Given enough time, the price will rebound and reach new ATHS.

If you put your money in Tether, you are guaranteed to lose the money you already lost due to volatility. I think this is easily the worst option you propose, unless you will be needing to cash out to FIAT within the next month or two or if you want to try and increase your BTC holdings, betting that BTC will continue to drop in the short term. It is possible that the BTC price could go down even more over that timeframe, but buying and holding Tether long term is a bad investment. Might as well cash out to FIAT and put it in a savings account if you're going to do that.

Ripple is also a bad choice IMO. I think there are a lot better alts that you could put your money into. But, if you are dead set on Tether or Ripple for a long term investment, Ripple is the better option, as at least you have the chance of regaining your losses. I still think holding your Bitcoin is your best option there though.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
You are the one you should give the final decision,if you have doubt then don't,better exchange your cryptos to dollar again,because you seems to be fed up on what's going on in the crypto currency community,but then again you still have coinmarketcap to guide you.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Enough Bitcoin for me, i am in Altcoin section because i want exchange my bitcoins to more stable crypto and i need your recommendations.
Advices wait price will come back won't help, i am out.

I am thinking about:

Tether
Ripple

Problem i don't trust tether, users only can login through website and it's probably too much centralized.
Can't trust Ripple either, where bankers play corruption and strange things happen..

Well probably i need to exchange to USD and stop playing this crypto game... What you can recommend?
Did you think/hear about CurrenSky?

Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Enough Bitcoin for me, i am in Altcoin section because i want exchange my bitcoins to more stable crypto and i need your recommendations.
Advices wait price will come back won't help, i am out.

I am thinking about:

Tether
Ripple

Problem i don't trust tether, users only can login through website and it's probably too much centralized.
Can't trust Ripple either, where bankers play corruption and strange things happen..

Well probably i need to exchange to USD and stop playing this crypto game... What you can recommend?
Pages:
Jump to: