Pages:
Author

Topic: Lost your money with MTGox? I have an idea to turn their failure in our success! - page 2. (Read 3081 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
MTgox doesn't have money to pay us back, but they have a brand,  know-how and the trained staff.

The brand is associated with the worst performance in bitcoin history. It is tainted.
The lack of know-how and properly trained staff is exactly what got us into this mess.
Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
I'm sorry but I can find no similar discussion if I do the research you are suggesting.

This has already been proposed numerous times; type in the search box above: "mtgox shares".
Activity: 433
Merit: 260
This has already been proposed numerous times; type in the search box above: "mtgox shares".
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Karples the bastard was ranting bout how he had buyers lined up for the co. Any sale will happen as a whole btu if Karples don't know how much money / coin is missing, no one will buy.
Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
As I stated here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-am-i-not-able-to-reach-the-mtgox-call-center-number-510623, I'm not able to contact MTGox call centre, but I have an idea that I'd like to discuss with those who has the same problem as me with MTGox.
The idea is the following:
MTgox doesn't have money to pay us back, but they have a brand,  know-how and the trained staff.
And as it's not Mark Karpless who owns the company right now and because they are searching the solution to make MTGox work again, I think we can ask them the shares in the new MTGox for the difference they are not able to pay us back.
Does it make sense?
If so, how can we communicate this idea to the people who are working on procedure of civil rehabilitation, right now?
Pages:
Jump to: