Pages:
Author

Topic: Lottery on the forum, is that allowed? - page 2. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 521
September 13, 2023, 08:30:09 AM
Hi, as topic says. I just wonder. Is it allowed to run a lottery on the forum? That are 100% free for the customers that want to participate.

It's allowed on games and rounds, just as you've been told, it has to be rewarded in bitcoin, but if you're making additional services then try to be specific on them, some could be announced on service board, and if you're making any gambling related offer as well then such is best on the gambling section, you can create a ANN thread for your service discussion, lastly, think about how reliable and trustworthy you will appear to others who will be using your services.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕
September 13, 2023, 08:07:06 AM
As long as the prize is in Bitcoin, it's allowed on the Games and rounds board.

You can host it in Games & Rounds.

By mentioning 0.001, I guess you pay in bitcoin so it is allowed by that board rules.

Giveaways and games that pay out altcoins do NOT belong here

Thanks for the replies guys, I was thinking to have some lottery/competition in some Football game in a short time.  Smiley
I don't know how it gonna be or works, but I think it at least work a try!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
September 13, 2023, 07:23:07 AM
You can host it in Games & Rounds.

By mentioning 0.001, I guess you pay in bitcoin so it is allowed by that board rules.

Giveaways and games that pay out altcoins do NOT belong here
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 13, 2023, 07:21:11 AM
As long as the prize is in Bitcoin, it's allowed on the Games and rounds board.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕
September 13, 2023, 07:19:02 AM
Hi, as topic says. I just wonder. Is it allowed to run a lottery on the forum? That are 100% free for the customers that want to participate.

I think something like this that they bet on three Football games. And its who gonna win, how the result will end, and when the first and last score will be.
And the winner get's like 0.001. No ulterior motives or anything like that, no need to sign up at anything or post anything! Just something fun to get people come closer each other!

Maybe it's totally illegal and can be read somewhere, but this forum is like IKEA. Impossible to find anything!  Smiley
So maybe some kind soul could inform me fast how it works. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

-BabyBandit-
Pages:
Jump to: