Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲 lottery248 dice / simple / <0.1% edge / charitable - page 2. (Read 1521 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
Alright, show me proof that you are donating to charities?
Show me an account, proof of payment and the charity you're donating to.

Regards,
JM Erestain

sorry, but i don't understand that why you are expecting donation to them while the site was released today?
wait at least 1 to 3 days, man. if i donated to the charity, i will always post up the evidence. don't worry about that.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Alright, show me proof that you are donating to charities?
Show me an account, proof of payment and the charity you're donating to.

Regards,
JM Erestain
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
OP i like the fact that you are donating profits to charities, check pm
legendary
beware of your keys.
I wasn't calling you a moron, I was just saying.
If you put no effort, people will call you out for it, especially if it involves Bitcoin & gambling. People prefer to use sites with real domains, real scripts, trusted owners, etc.
Good luck with your site.

the most important point is, unlike 99% of the bitcoin gambling sites AFAIK, this site will donate the partial funds earned to the charity organization. didn't you see it? again, the domain can be replaced now, so don't hurry me with a lot of requirements.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I wasn't calling you a moron, I was just saying.
If you put no effort, people will call you out for it, especially if it involves Bitcoin & gambling. People prefer to use sites with real domains, real scripts, trusted owners, etc.
Good luck with your site.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
sharpdice wasn't a success ao how would cloning the site would affect the user base or player online?
I would recommend you to do some creative and design it and its features so that they see something UNIQUE about your dice site.
legendary
beware of your keys.
alpha test, more stuff needed.
based on www.moneypot.com

lottery248.github.io

just like the sharp dice as featured, but since it seems abandoned, i have decided to clone that untitled dice up and run for it.
although it isn't creative at all, you could enjoy the 0.1% house edge which few of the sites could do.

features
0.1% house edge as told
the house profit is often gone to support the charities
basically, no house edge from the 500x multiplier
investment using moneypot.

i will improve this dice when it is possible, but at least you can now try for it. Smiley

This is the saddest ugliest attempt of a clone of untitled dice ever.

No changes, no design, no effort.
You don't even have a domain, nor did you
do anything to make it at the very least LOOK unique.

I'm a huge fan of the Moneypot API and Moneypot itself,
and I always like seeing new apps and helping app owners and developers but seriously, this is just bull.

sure man, clam down at first, because this is still in test.
at least, this 'ugly' dice site escapes the people from poverty (help them to).

seems you disliked this site just because of the look. Undecided anymore reason?

@Emerge I must agree with you on that. If you're going to use Untitled-Dice at least change some colours around so you don't look like a moron. Besides, the name throws people off the site because who wants to play on a site called "lottery248". Get a better name, and trust me.. hosting a gambling website on a subdomain isn't very attractive. You can get a free domain & some very cheap hosting @ namecheap or 1and1.

now adding for it, please wait for it - don't just calling me as a moron.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
@Emerge I must agree with you on that. If you're going to use Untitled-Dice at least change some colours around so you don't look like a moron. Besides, the name throws people off the site because who wants to play on a site called "lottery248". Get a better name, and trust me.. hosting a gambling website on a subdomain isn't very attractive. You can get a free domain & some very cheap hosting @ namecheap or 1and1.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
alpha test, more stuff needed.

lottery248.github.io

just like the sharp dice as featured, but since it seems abandoned, i have decided to clone that untitled dice up and run for it.
although it isn't creative at all, you could enjoy the 0.1% house edge which few of the sites could do.

features
0.1% house edge as told
the house profit is often gone to support the charities
basically, no house edge from the 500x multiplier

i will improve this dice when it is possible, but at least you can now try for it. Smiley

This is the saddest ugliest attempt of a clone of untitled dice ever.

No changes, no design, no effort.
You don't even have a domain, nor did you
do anything to make it at the very least LOOK unique.

I'm a huge fan of the Moneypot API and Moneypot itself,
and I always like seeing new apps and helping app owners and developers but seriously, this is just bull.
legendary
beware of your keys.
alpha test, more stuff needed. do not recommend to complain unless regarding evident fraud.

lottery248.github.io

features
0.1% house edge as told, lower if for higher multiplier.
the house profit is often gone to support the charities seems you are not noticing.
basically, no house edge from the 500x multiplier you will need to configure about the multiplier including house edge, for an example, if you wish to have 10000x, then you need to set that to 9999x. rakeback upon the multiplier at least 1000x excluding the edge. send a PM if you did.

the better domain will be on shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: