Pages:
Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 370476 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 30, 2014, 07:19:36 PM
I already paid someone to write a press release out of my own pocket. However, I could still use some help to cover the cost of a paid press release after the article is written and delivered.
This will really help bring awareness to the LottoCoin community and would surely help boost up the price value.

The more people chip in the more exposure we can get from different PR companies.

If anyone wants to chip in, please send to:

LOT:   M71UfSdYbXRuqRrQDtpU61LRb9AARiNSr5
BTC:   1489BDnGbLxcPL7DNobQSLWSPudQZqJYFU

---------------------------------------------------------------
I hired a copywriter $50 USD for the a 500-600 word text copy and I'm just waiting for her to complete the project.

"komrobert" chipped in 0.05 BTC.
Would be Great if we ended up With a Article in a Gamble Magazine orsomething^^
il send ya some Coins

I don't have any connections to that, but I'll ask around to see how we can make that possible.

Someone just chipped in some LOT coin, could you please message me (or reply back here) with the amount, so I can give credit where it's due.
Sended Pm ^^
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 30, 2014, 07:15:07 PM
I already paid someone to write a press release out of my own pocket. However, I could still use some help to cover the cost of a paid press release after the article is written and delivered.
This will really help bring awareness to the LottoCoin community and would surely help boost up the price value.

The more people chip in the more exposure we can get from different PR companies.

LOT:   M71UfSdYbXRuqRrQDtpU61LRb9AARiNSr5
BTC:   1489BDnGbLxcPL7DNobQSLWSPudQZqJYFU

I hired a copywriter $50 USD for the a 500-600 word text copy and I'm just waiting for her to complete the project.

il send ya some Coins

I don't have any connections to that, but I'll ask around to see how we can make that possible.

Someone just chipped in some LOT coin, could you please message me (or reply back here) with the amount, so I can give credit where it's due.
January 30, 2014, 07:05:38 PM

LOT:   M71UfSdYbXRuqRrQDtpU61LRb9AARiNSr5
BTC:   1489BDnGbLxcPL7DNobQSLWSPudQZqJYFU

il send ya some Coins
Activity: 266
January 30, 2014, 06:59:03 PM

+1 please donate a little bit of cash(10$?) so that we could get a nice article about LOT, we need more awareness of the coin!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 30, 2014, 06:48:20 PM

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / PPLNS
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)
January 30, 2014, 06:46:30 PM

I hired a copywriter for $50 USD to write a 500-600 word text copy and I'm just waiting for her to complete the project.
Once that's done, I'll use the funds we have for a big PR push.

"noedelx" chipped in 210k LOT.
January 30, 2014, 06:46:16 PM
Nice extension!
January 30, 2014, 05:09:13 PM
AlmerFronberg on reddit made a LOT cryptsy price ticker extension for Chrome, check it out: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cryptsy-lot-live-ticker/mgeijnakcooipilhnlkemnjhaiplgplg Great Job Man!

Looks gd ^^
January 30, 2014, 04:17:23 PM
AlmerFronberg on reddit made a LOT cryptsy price ticker extension for Chrome, check it out: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cryptsy-lot-live-ticker/mgeijnakcooipilhnlkemnjhaiplgplg Great Job Man!
January 30, 2014, 04:06:40 PM
There shall be a buy streak in the next week or so and we will start the launch of our spaceship(It is up to us how far it will go:)
January 30, 2014, 04:05:10 PM
Dont forget peeps..we got AMD rooting advertising for us  Wink

Discuss here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amds-lottocoin-mining-experiment-wtf-leaked-pics-403992
Ehm, I am pretty sure that is not LOT, it doesn't cost 27$ pet .029LOT, that must be in btc:D

its 2 weeks of mining lottocoin converted into btc =0.029 btc ( with 86kh)
(this whas on 3 Dif )
Wow, that is confusing cuz it says .029 Lottocoins and not .029Btc earned from Lottocoin mining
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
January 30, 2014, 03:05:13 PM
Lotto suddenly 30 let go to the moon Rock $ Roll Grin Shocked Cool Cool
January 30, 2014, 10:40:19 AM

Discuss here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amds-lottocoin-mining-experiment-wtf-leaked-pics-403992
Ehm, I am pretty sure that is not LOT, it doesn't cost 27$ pet .029LOT, that must be in btc:D

its 2 weeks of mining lottocoin converted into btc =0.029 btc ( with 86kh)
(this whas on 3 Dif )
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 30, 2014, 10:38:26 AM
I think LOT is on the count down getting ready to take off. I was looking at volume of trades at cryptsy during last 24Hrs, Quark only had 56.1 BTC (#9 in market cap), and Worldcoin had 133 BTC (#11 in market cap). LOT is 110 BTC, not dropping more than 2 Satoshi this tells me that there is someone squirreling away a bunch of LOT getting ready for it to go up.
January 30, 2014, 09:58:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
January 30, 2014, 09:09:56 AM

Activity: 224
January 30, 2014, 08:59:10 AM
"coin is dead" over and over is not discussing anything.. . its straight up trolling.
If it was just a one time comment, I can understand that, but it's like every other day.

Noticed the first few times I didn't comment about it, but now it's like an on going thing.
What exactly are you trying to achieve here by saying the same thing over and over?

So, if I was to go over CRN and MRC thread and keep posting "coin is dead", then it would only mean i'm "openly discussing possible reasons for stagnation" right?

+1 If you have nothing say but repeating yourself, ssshh.
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
January 30, 2014, 08:58:20 AM
"coin is dead" over and over is not discussing anything.. . its straight up trolling.
If it was just a one time comment, I can understand that, but it's like every other day.

Noticed the first few times I didn't comment about it, but now it's like an on going thing.
What exactly are you trying to achieve here by saying the same thing over and over?

So, if I was to go over CRN and MRC thread and keep posting "coin is dead", then it would only mean i'm "openly discussing possible reasons for stagnation" right?

Can you show me where I have posted "coin is dead" over and over?   Are you confusing me with another poster?

Ive only ever discussed reasons for stagnation or price moves and my thoughts about it.  The other half of my posts are responding to people accusing me of trolling for simply posting my views.
Pages:
Jump to: