Pages:
Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 92. (Read 370524 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 11, 2014, 07:20:06 PM
And..............

LOT losed the CoinPayments vote!

I had a good lesson.

What lesson? Do stupid things, lose all your money and then blame the coin you invested in? Lmao, you are one sad guy.

Flame away Hampuz. Investing in LOT was a stupid thing, you're right on that one. Destroying LOT on that CoinPayments vote wasn't.

Are you somehow proud of yourself for inflicting damage to people that had nothing to do with your little childish tantrum??? How about this, FUCK YOU!

It's a pump and dump. Mrlotto and Hampuz are both scammers. Soon they'll cash out the premine and you'll be left with your worthless LOT.

Hey there, fancypants - just a quick pointer - Lottocoin has grown too much - even if they WERE scammers - and I don't happen to care at this moment, because I believe they are smart - they would at this point see the traction it has gained, and wait on selling out so as to maximize their profits.

Again, there is no real way for the premine to ruin the coin at this point...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 11, 2014, 07:19:16 PM
Hahahahahahaha

Yup. I hate you guys, all of you. Fuck LOT and its shitty admins

Boomerjackson fuck you

Ok y3804.
I question myself why the hack are you still posting in this thread?
You already told us you hate us and you would like to fuck LOT.
BTW: Nobody needed your damn fake votes! Why you can´t just leave when you hate this altcoin so much?
Nobody gives a shit about your words anymore. I really don´t get you. Lottocoin and we all can do very good without you!
You just embarrassing!

And your big announcement was shit. Only showed that you are stupid as hell.
Creating 300 accounts and do fake votes for what? 2.000 LOT / account. JUST LOL

I like posting in this thread to provoke vacuous minds.

Why use 'we', are you part of the team?

Why are you even promoting LOT if you're not being paid for it?
Why don't you go find a corner to cry in and leave the rest of us alone? You lost money, get over it, the rule with crypto currency is and always has been don't gamble with more then you can afford to loose, this wont change until coins are more widely accepted for physical products.
Activity: 406
January 11, 2014, 07:15:48 PM
Hahahahahahaha

Boomerjackson fuck you

Ok y3804.
BTW: Nobody needed your damn fake votes! Why you can´t just leave when you hate this altcoin so much?
Nobody gives a shit about your words anymore. I really don´t get you. Lottocoin and we all can do very good without you!
You just embarrassing!

I like posting in this thread to provoke vacuous minds.

Why use 'we', are you part of the team?

Why are you even promoting LOT if you're not being paid for it? Making Hampuz richer, right
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 11, 2014, 07:14:31 PM
Hahahahahahaha

Boomerjackson fuck you

Ok y3804.
You just embarrassing!

January 11, 2014, 07:12:26 PM
And..............

I had a good lesson.

What lesson? Do stupid things, lose all your money and then blame the coin you invested in? Lmao, you are one sad guy.

Flame away Hampuz. Investing in LOT was a stupid thing, you're right on that one. Destroying LOT on that CoinPayments vote wasn't.

Are you somehow proud of yourself for inflicting damage to people that had nothing to do with your little childish tantrum??? How about this, FUCK YOU!

It's a pump and dump. Mrlotto and Hampuz are both scammers. Soon they'll cash out the premine and you'll be left with your worthless LOT.
January 11, 2014, 07:11:30 PM
And..............

I had a good lesson.

pity he locked the vote thread.  I for one voted, then saw that we could get LOT for voting & went back and took a screenshot. I think that saying 75% of people only voted because they were paid to is overstating it.  oh well...
Totally agree, its ridiculous to think that many people could be swayed for 20c, if I were the OP I would be feeling embarrassed for being so fickle when confronted by a wave of trolls.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2014, 07:04:27 PM
Come mine Lotto with us:

https://lot.hash.so/

* EU and US stratum servers!
* 0% pool fee!
* vardiff
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)

Same user/pass/workers work for all of our pools!

Point your miners at:
stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/
stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/

And switch the coin from the frontend. It's very nice, you will like it Smiley

Pool support thread here
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
January 11, 2014, 07:01:00 PM
And..............

I had a good lesson.

pity he locked the vote thread.  I for one voted, then saw that we could get LOT for voting & went back and took a screenshot. I think that saying 75% of people only voted because they were paid to is overstating it.  oh well...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 11, 2014, 07:00:26 PM
And..............

I had a good lesson.

January 11, 2014, 07:00:13 PM
And..............

I had a good lesson.

Why are you still here?
January 11, 2014, 06:57:32 PM
And..............

I had a good lesson.

Activity: 140
January 11, 2014, 06:51:14 PM
And..............

I had a good lesson.

January 11, 2014, 06:48:58 PM
And..............

I had a good lesson.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
January 11, 2014, 06:11:37 PM
::::::::::  For those that have some spare time & would like to promote Lottocoin  ::::::::::

1. Go to www.klixion.com & register an account

2. Add http://lottocoin.org as your site

3. Surf

The points you accumulate from web browsing will be assigned to lottocoin.org meaning it will appear to other surfers in the ad rotation more often  Cool

p.s If you accumulate 1000 points you get a 10,000 point signup bonus that you can assign to lottocoin.org ad rotation. I'm already at 400
legendary
January 11, 2014, 05:49:58 PM
Btw, if anyone is looking at adding the new 'accepted here' logo to their site, I have sent a PM to the designer asking for a gold colored version which I will post here once complete.

cheers
January 11, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

thats fantastic, please reply with your wallet address so I can send you some coins

cheers

What's up with your trust  meter? -11?? Are you a scammer?
legendary
January 11, 2014, 05:25:52 PM
Hi, thought I'd make some accepted banners for Lottocoin:

thats fantastic, please reply with your wallet address so I can send you some coins

cheers

Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
January 11, 2014, 05:10:08 PM
I'm mining at fast-pool Always been good to me Smiley
January 11, 2014, 04:33:41 PM
I think I am done with coinbomb until it looks like there is some semblance of real people playing. There is no way a person can be that fast.

There isnt.   See how he has stopped now he's been caught out.  Bought it off himself to inflate the value.

The game owner should just reset the game every time there is one of these cheats playing it.  Just take their coins as a penalty for cheating, they will soon get bored after losing their coins.

i whas making hotdogs

im not cheating and dont see why u accuse me of cheating

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
January 11, 2014, 04:30:55 PM
I think I am done with coinbomb until it looks like there is some semblance of real people playing. There is no way a person can be that fast.

There isnt.   See how he has stopped now he's been caught out.  Bought it off himself to inflate the value.

The game owner should just reset the game every time there is one of these cheats playing it.  Just take their coins as a penalty for cheating, they will soon get bored after losing their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: