Pages:
Author

Topic: Louisd’or(codename)- first anonymous PoS, CN-based currency (technical review) - page 2. (Read 22144 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Hi!
Yep, we fix some small bugs and improve some elements of design.
PoS-minig works! Alpha is ready for 95%
We can make it public for you.
Do you guys want to test it ?
http://take.ms/prAeK   Smiley

Waiting for release

Jon Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi!
Yep, we fix some small bugs and improve some elements of design.
PoS-minig works! Alpha is ready for 95%
We can make it public for you.
Do you guys want to test it ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Any updates on alpha testing targeting for this month?

Please come share your opinion about this tail emission proposal for your existing CryptoNote project:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-boolberry-implement-a-tail-emission-1333906
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
This project still being released? I had it bookmarked.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
Will there be a win32 release ?

Hi,
Yep, there will be win32 release.

I expect a win16 release too Cheesy

Maybe by the time the space lobster gets around to making a release he'll have to make one for win128 also...
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Hi,

I expect a win16 release too Cheesy

Hi,
Activity: 445
All information about ICO will be soon.
First of all we should do public beta Smiley)
Activity: 264
any details on how the ICO will work?
Thread dead? Coin gone?

We work hard, guys... public beta is coming...

wow nice GUI. when coin will be launch ?

Thx!

We hope that Alpha will be available in january.
We want to do everything really good.

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Activity: 209
Thread dead? Coin gone?

We work hard, guys... public beta is coming...

Activity: 198
@bb
Activity: 137
Hey folk!

We are looking for someone who can work out X11 GPU miner (both OpenCL and Cuda).
Need to make changes in block size (adapt for cryptonote-family block) and test it with server pool software.

We pay in Bitcoins.
Let me know if someone is familiar with this code and ready to sort out things for us.

Zoidberg.

But why X11 ? X11 algo has fpga miner, just one step to asic.

You can make FPGA and ASIC miners for ANYTHING a CPU can do.

Yeah but how much more efficient can you get in terms of price and performance compared to efficient algorithms like AES already baked in Intel's higher higher end CPUS instruction set - to give one ordinary example - ? - actual calculations would interest me a lot

.....-snipped....

X11 fpga can do 35 MH/s @36 watt, while my rig 1x7990 +1x7850+1x7870+1x5850 can do 10 MH/s (with wolf0 code) @750 watt.

I believe cpu is much lower hashrate.

For cryptonight, AMD FX8350 - 8 core yield about 280 h/s @115 watt, while my 7990 yiels 800 h/s in full power and very hot indeed.

But I think it is kind of obsolete to program fpga directly to perform hash function.

https://www.altera.com/products/design-software/embedded-software-developers/opencl/overview.smartphone.highResolutionDisplay.html

There is another way, programming fpga to opencl device is more flexible to do any hashfunction.
@bb
Hey folk!

We are looking for someone who can work out X11 GPU miner (both OpenCL and Cuda).
Need to make changes in block size (adapt for cryptonote-family block) and test it with server pool software.

We pay in Bitcoins.
Let me know if someone is familiar with this code and ready to sort out things for us.

Zoidberg.

Yeah but how much more efficient can you get in terms of price and performance compared to efficient algorithms like AES already baked in Intel's higher higher end CPUS instruction set - to give one ordinary example - ? - actual calculations would interest me a lot

.....-snipped....

X11 fpga can do 35 MH/s @36 watt, while my rig 1x7990 +1x7850+1x7870+1x5850 can do 10 MH/s (with wolf0 code) @750 watt.

I believe cpu is much lower hashrate.

For cryptonight, AMD FX8350 - 8 core yield about 280 h/s @115 watt, while my 7990 yiels 800 h/s in full power and very hot indeed.
@bb
Hey folk!

We pay in Bitcoins.

Zoidberg.

Literally no, but with help especially from you, yes I can Smiley
Activity: 211
Hey folk!

We pay in Bitcoins.

Zoidberg.

I think the point is early supporters want to mine the shit out of early coins via cloud and want to avoid those damn ASICS. Perhaps they own a fpga mining equipment.
@bb
Hey folk!

We pay in Bitcoins.

Zoidberg.

Pages:
Jump to: