Pages:
Author

Topic: Low bid orders and preparing for a crash (again). - page 2. (Read 2571 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Personally , i never set bids for future crash. You never know how low it'll go. You gambling, folks
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
Same. But my bids are 60 and up.
Activity: 142
I too am putting in low bids, but I'm not expecting the price to drop that drastically. I really hope to see the price stabilize a bit in this range and then start to slowly pick back up at a more moderate rate with all the new money constantly coming in and burned speculators getting out at break even.
Activity: 75
I have all my current bids set at $40 and below, with my lowest bid set at $5.  Wouldn't be surprised to see all of them filled by the end of the month...

Do you have bids set in place for a crash? If so, where at, and when do you believe they will get filled?

Similar, starting at $50 - though I might do a bit of tweaking.

I think I might start seeing them filled from the end of this week onwards, but very hard to estimate time frames at the moment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
I have all my current bids set at $40 and below, with my lowest bid set at $5.  Wouldn't be surprised to see all of them filled by the end of the month...

Do you have bids set in place for a crash? If so, where at, and when do you believe they will get filled?
Pages:
Jump to: