Pages:
Author

Topic: LOW COMMUNICATION RATE - page 2. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 16, 2021, 07:15:51 AM
I'm glad he/she ok as many thought something bad must have happend to this bounty manager, the most hurtful project from the list is primedao bounty hunters should be paid months ago but till date nothing is been updated about it
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
July 16, 2021, 03:47:04 AM
Seems the telegram account isn't active since the account says "last seen month ago" and so does the group. He should be responsible with the updates from those bounty he managed and he has a group and that's where he updates the bounty hunters but I guess it was left out. If he has no contact with the team then he should have informed the bounty hunters on his group and not just because he was asked on his inbox.

This is an irresponsible gesture of him and I doubt if he can still paid these bounty hunters for what they've done. He may get paid weekly or monthly by his service but these bounty hunters that wait months for their compensation, it must have been difficult. Someone should inbox him about this thread.
Activity: 686
Merit: 3
July 16, 2021, 01:53:37 AM
I would still appreciate a response from fatemablabla to clarify this issue because i still see him as one of the best bounty managers. Most of the bounty he managed in the past paid well.
If there is now inconsistencies in his management, we shouldn't be quick to condemn him not forgetting his good works in the past.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
July 15, 2021, 02:34:37 PM
Then I contacted him. He is fine, no health issue. He is busy with something else.
Good to hear at least he is fine. But the sad thing is he is an irresponsible campaign manager. Anything would happen with our life, either we would sick or busy with personal work. It's a responsibility to make at least a post on his group about current situations. It's not a problem if he says that is stuck with something. It doesn't take too much time since he isn't sick by the way.

Guys who are joining bounty campaigns, just keep in mind prevention is better than cure. So it's better to choose the right and perfect manager before joining any campaign. 
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
July 15, 2021, 02:23:47 PM
Oh yeah? @Fatemablabla is a male? I thought the user was a she. Anyway, it's glad to know he's alive contrary to insinuations in the bounty group that he's dead. However, it's highly irresponsible of him to have abandoned bounty hunters who worked for him after he must've got his rewards on the bounties he runs (there are several outstanding debts on bounties he runs). I'm a victim of the Dego bounty. Didn't get payment till date with so many other hunters. I will never get involved in anything he handles again. I wish I also know all his alts so I can steer clear from participating in bounties they manage too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
July 15, 2021, 01:35:10 PM
I had a quick talk over the phone with Fatemablabla as someone in his group was saying weird assumption like "fatemablabla got died from Corona" which made me think of getting the update and I collected the phone number from someone who buys usdt from me and so does from fatemablabla. Note that, I'm not in fatemablabla telegram group. A guy shared that post on my telegram group (a group where we discuss about bounties).
Then I contacted him. He is fine, no health issue. He is busy with something else. Regarding the bounty, he seems to have no contact with the team. He is waiting for response from the team. I too think that he should update the status in the telegram group. That's what I have suggested him and he said he will update on 20th July.

All right. Thanks in bunch for this piece of information. In that case, I will hold my case and ask other participants to do the same till 20th July that he already proclaimed to you.

That being said, he should step up his game, give us time to time update to avoid being skeptical always about his managed projects and always be ready to stand and take it up with the project owners for his clients sake.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
July 15, 2021, 10:34:30 AM
I had a quick talk over the phone with Fatemablabla as someone in his group was saying weird assumption like "fatemablabla got died from Corona" which made me think of getting the update and I collected the phone number from someone who buys usdt from me and so does from fatemablabla. Note that, I'm not in fatemablabla telegram group. A guy shared that post on my telegram group (a group where we discuss about bounties).
Then I contacted him. He is fine, no health issue. He is busy with something else. Regarding the bounty, he seems to have no contact with the team. He is waiting for response from the team. I too think that he should update the status in the telegram group. That's what I have suggested him and he said he will update on 20th July.
July 15, 2021, 10:28:45 AM
[quote author=YOSHIE

Ok, straight to the point: @Fatemablabla, on this forum, has several accounts he runs, so he's not alone, other accounts are still on the mission and vision here.

For that if you want to follow up about what you are experiencing at this time and if he says sick or other reasons to avoid paying tokens for you, I can provide a little information for you by contacting the Alt account @Fatemablabla, which is still active and hanging around in this forum.

You just check below.
Topic: Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2021 Q3)

I'm sure @Fatemablabla is watching your complaint thread, hopefully your problem will be resolved with the Alt @Fatemablabla information here.

that's all I can give information, good luck.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for this piece of information. I will give it a thorough look and fish out the alts account and try to demand answers for myself and the rest of the team.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
July 15, 2021, 10:03:00 AM
This certainly won't be the first ever time I would be bringing fatemablablabla to this thread. He/she have been playing on every other single participants intelligent in the forum.
If you are talking about: @Fatemablabla, yes, I've seen him manage several Bounty campaigns in this forum, however, I don't want to get involved in your case, if the token payment of some Bounty that he manages is delayed for you.

Because this is a forum for discussion, of course this kind of thing, a serious case in your opinion, it's your right to get justice here, I'm not talking about the negative side, I'm trying to find a little solution for you.

Ok, straight to the point: @Fatemablabla, on this forum, has several accounts he runs, so he's not alone, other accounts are still on the mission and vision here.

For that if you want to follow up about what you are experiencing at this time and if he says sick or other reasons to avoid paying tokens for you, I can provide a little information for you by contacting the Alt account @Fatemablabla, which is still active and hanging around in this forum.

You just check below.
Topic: Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2021 Q3)

I'm sure @Fatemablabla is watching your complaint thread, hopefully your problem will be resolved with the Alt @Fatemablabla information here.

that's all I can give information, good luck.
July 15, 2021, 08:14:42 AM
This certainly won't be the first ever time I would be bringing @fatemablabla to this thread. He/she have been playing on every other single participants intelligent in the forum.

This is my first complaint and scam accusation made for one of her previous Dego campaign managed by her https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57016617

Now she's nowhere to be found, even on her official TG group for over 2weeks now. Her last message on the group was https://t.me/fatemabounty/37924 dated 24th June.

These are the pending payment waiting to be distributed by/from her.
1. Primedao
2. Bistro
3.  Poolz
4. Dego (Confirmed Scam)
5. LeCube
6. WEYU

I wouldn't want to jump into conclusion as she might be unwell, but if she's stable then I think she's not capable of managing bounties as her communication rate is way too low.

Will appreciate if anyone from this forum can help track her down or update us on her condition status i.e if she's sick as stated earlier.

However, we wish she's safe and still breathing in good health and sound minds.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: