Pages:
Author

Topic: LOW priced cryptocoins with BIG time potential - page 3. (Read 6874 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Cachcoin, cv2, xtrabytes, espers2, insanecoin, verge, riptobux, uis, moon, ldoge, mercury, and coexist just forked to waves i believe. You could also try buying some high stake coins like 1337, 808, tesla and stake for a few months or year until they have a major pump. 1337 did just have a pump, speculation based on their upcoming fork, buy once it drops again, it give pretty good rewards for pos.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
loads of low supply coins went up in april/may, was it to do with actual usage or people seeing that low supply coins offer better rewards, i think the later.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
When pontificating on undervalued assets I think it's instructive to separate out technology assets from monetary ones.

The distinction is huge when you think about it because one the former has massive exposure to technological obsolescence while the latter doesn't. In that regard I propose Peercoin as the single most significant undervalued asset right now. Following that I'd propose Unobtanium (UNO).

Have a look down the 1st page of coinmarketcap.com. There are only a few pure monetary assets left: BTC, LTC, DASH, XMR, ZEC, DOGUE, PIVX, PPC

The ones that survive will be huge and only one of them is still in relative 'stealth' mode - that is Peercoin. Meanwhile, Peercoin happens to have been designed with solutions well ahead of their time, in particular that of addressing the scaling issue. Sonny King foresaw the current crisis in expansion of uptake in cryptos and created Peercoin to act as a 'trunk' monetary exchange vehicle. Everything about that design was created for that purpose: intentionally high transaction fees, first proof of stake etc.

The advantages of monetary assets over non-monetary ones are as follows:

• they don't have exposure to technological obscolescence (since their value doesn't derive from their technological advantage)
 • they don't suffer from the "airgap" problem, like say Ethereum does, (where buying the blockchain token gives no direct exposure to the equity held in meta tokens)
 • they derive their primary basis for existence from store of value and not transient business equity (like corporate stocks)

The disadvantages of non-monetary assets (technologies of equity stocks ), i.e. everything else on that list are:

• they go obsolete as soon as 'something better comes along'
 • smart contract chains in particular suffer from the 'airgap' problem (see above)
 • they are exposed to endless competition
 • in monetary assets, "being first" counts as being an original = high value, whereas in technology assets, being first is a massive disadvantage because you will also be first into obsolescence (witness the imminent arrival of a tsunami of tech which will prove a more effective platform in many aspects for meta tokens than Ethereum: Tezos, Rootstock, Lisk, Ark...on into the distance)

Finally, think forward 100 years. One aspect of crypto that consolidates its "irreproducibility' is time. The more time that passes the greater the distinction between an original and a clone. In 100 years, the difference between a Bitcoin clone and the Bitcoin that was created on January 9th 2009 will be like comparing gold with sand - even though they may have the same code. In that vein I see certain 'originals' as starting to gain value with time and one in particular more than any other - Unobtanium. It has a supply that seems to be perfectly pitched to be large enough to support significant trading liquidity, small enough to be considered extremely rare, function as an effective store of value and finally originated early enough to be considered part of the Bitcoin "supernova" period. (Gold was created in a supernova originally, that's why it's near impossible to synthesise).

Current price for UNO: $32
Target price: $230,000 per coin

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Does anyone have any recommendations similar to this post 9 months ago?

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/low-priced-crypto-coins-with-big-time-potential

I suggest you.

Digibyte (See the graph before investing)
Siacoin (Little bit risky or depend on luck)
Icn (Price is high bit has great potential to increase and will double your investment)
Ripple (A good currency for investment purpose)
Ae (Not on exchange yet but has great potential to increase in future)
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Byteball may be one of the low priced altcoins with big potential in the near future. They are conducting air drops every month, and a lot of people are taking part in those. Stellar Lumens are also conducting an airdrop this month, and they have even tied up with many Bitcoin exchanges for the same. These coins have big potential, as their current market caps are less than $1 billion.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
All long shots.
didn't 1337 do a 1000x yesterday and you are still holding it? you do know most of those coins are dead and pump and dump fodder.
Yes, yesterday was a big day for 1337 holders because it pumped up to 1000x yesterday and for those who missed them were unlucky.

ExtraBytes
BAT
I'm holding XBY and BAT now, although BAT already dead but XBT seems has a potential to grow up their price like a while ago (to 1700 satoshi).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Before I click the article, I thought it would suggesting all the low priced altcoins. But in fact, it's actually saying AVOID for most of them.  Cheesy

Yes, those low priced altcoins has always the potential,they have nothing to do but to go  up or stop development and disappear.The trend now as I observed is reviving those old coins, giving them a new breath,platform,brand etc  and pump. Be alert to check before you invest, it might be another pump and dump drama.

How is fastest and reliable way of checking this? Twitter?
Activity: 210
I'm holding from the chepa coins:

iCash
Espers
Tesla
ExtraBytes
SafeEx
BAT
All long shots.

didn't 1337 do a 1000x yesterday and you are still holding it? you do know most of those coins are dead and pump and dump fodder.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Before I click the article, I thought it would suggesting all the low priced altcoins. But in fact, it's actually saying AVOID for most of them.  Cheesy

Yes, those low priced altcoins has always the potential,they have nothing to do but to go  up or stop development and disappear.The trend now as I observed is reviving those old coins, giving them a new breath,platform,brand etc  and pump. Be alert to check before you invest, it might be another pump and dump drama.
i think most of cheep coin whose price is under 1 satosh are dead, investing there keep no meaning. while few have chances to go up and get accelerator. therefor we should try to invest our assets in such coins who have good potential to increase and are not dead.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I'm holding from the chepa coins:

iCash
Espers
Tesla
ExtraBytes
SafeEx
BAT
All long shots.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I think we should pay attention to the twitter of the developer
you can choose the better coin in the plo
Activity: 41
NXT! It is ready to return to the top 10..
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
One of the surprises is RDD, if you know maybe today has become a rich man.
Not all believe and strong to hold that long.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Activity: 3
go take a look at blocktix. looking to revolutionize the ticket (concert , sporting event etc) pretty interesting
Activity: 212
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
BATA will go no growing dew to the good developments by the DEVS and then Masternode will make a huge impact  Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May be Ark, but allmost all are pumped now.

I am very bullish on Ark, they have a great roadmap and a large team working on the project. Also they have one of the best communities in their slack channel. I believe that often communities plays a vital role in a projects success.
yeah your right, espesially when altcoin after its dump, it will pump even go to the moon hopefully Cheesy

You mean specificly Altcoin(ALT)? If so how much do you expect it to fall and when, i realize those are milion dollar questions just interested about other people speculations?
Activity: 224
yeah your right, espesially when altcoin after its dump, it will pump even go to the moon hopefully Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: