Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 5. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
well, some peoples might think it was good opportunity in the fiture when the prices is low, but it seem mostly peoples are scare of the low prices, it could be there are many panic sell over all because of this problem.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
The crypto prices are volatiles, it will not still low forever, it will go up again after a while as usual. But it is good time for the buyers and the last comers, they have the opportunity nowadays to buy many crypto currencies (including Bitcoin and Ethereum) with cheap prices.
Activity: 42
it's wonderful but sometimes i met some problem with low price... i need some tips to invest my money properly. lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Low price is a situation where we have to remain patient in conducting trade. Many people have made the mistake of selling their current token price in low condition. We should know that low prices will not last long, definitely will go back up again. With the condition of low prices, we can invest in some coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
Im excited becaus its an opportunity to buy more coins because we all know that when market is red some investors are on panic selling their coins.
Activity: 14
i think the next  crash will be  more noticeable and drastic.

may or may not be during the  chinese new year, we'll see.
Activity: 107
I suppose that now it is risky to invest in bitcoin, because the prices are not stable and can still decline .
Activity: 602
The markets as you can see almost all the altcoins are in dip , for us traders it is the best time to buy cheap altcoins that we can have a good profit when the time their prices goes high again. Like buying etherium now is the best time and best to invest , because etherium is for a long term gaining profits and long term investment.
Activity: 53
I am sure you have noticed almost every crypto-currency is way down presently as predicted and I'm okay with that. It won't collapse to zero, there are far too many capital investors who will pump money in when the currency numbers get low enough to their liking. I'm thinking early to mid August. So, for now be patient, research, do your homework and watch the numbers.
Activity: 77
The market is strong enough in its form . This is a good time for those who are new to cryptocurrency because everything is cheap to buy.
Activity: 60
This is a good time for beginners because low prices allow more access to all types of altcoins .
Activity: 84
It is definitely a good time to invest, I would try to buy NEO, EOS and Cardano in the most part, they all look promising and are really accesible at the moment, I think the best thing to do is to hold them for a year or something like that.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
By looking at the present market situation is very depressing as the market dropped. However, I think that this is a very big opportunity to purchase low-value coins. The market is indeed very difficult and conditions all Altcoin falls. But to the fore that the coins will be back up again and could reach its peak and we must be ready with it.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
Yeahh its a great situation right now for all of us to buy huge amount altcouns and hold it until the price bounce again if theres a dip theres a pump, buy now if i were you guys i will buy alot to earn huge profit, bullrun is coming.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Low price of the coins is very good opportunity to buy more , because you can get more coins on this time and if the price pump we can gain more money. But sometimes you need to wait another dump to get more coins better to make sure so if you have extra money buy now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think, we need not worry, this is normal in the world of business and commerce. everything will improve and will be back as before. calm down and bounce your coins!
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
In a situation like this,where every coin tend to go down in terms of the price, there are people who will get excited because,it is an opportunity for them to biy the dip while on the other hand,some will be sad because it is going against their initial price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This situation irritates me. I hate to see how my investment portfolio decreases. I think that every investor understands what I'm talking about.
Activity: 25
I have a lot of assets and that makes me lose a lot of money because of falling prices
this makes the market weak and the trend is not good to enter the market
Activity: 107
I think low market prices don't make anyone happy because everyone wants a high market price .
Pages:
Jump to: