Pages:
Author

Topic: Low withdrawal fee - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
I need advice on how best I can transfer bitcoin or ether from an exchange , which exchange has low withdrawal fees and are best and safer for trading  , because sometimes withdrawal fees are just too much .
Watch out for trend exchange they tend to pick up the pace and it increase both their fees and withdrawal fees. Just like Binance as far as I know binance has a withdrawal range of an intermediate trader. The fees on binance are too much. There are sites that I can recommend but I don't think you'll like it since even it has low withdrawal fees it also has minimum limits of trades just like minimum trade for $40 although the withdrawal fees aren't bad but the minimum transaction for every trade are like $40 above. There are also KYC required there are tons of conditions to which you can have a cheap withdrawal fee.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 06:41:56 PM
I need advice on how best I can transfer bitcoin or ether from an exchange , which exchange has low withdrawal fees and are best and safer for trading  , because sometimes withdrawal fees are just too much .
Pages:
Jump to: