Pages:
Author

Topic: Lower the price, Greater the volume on LakeBTC.com - page 3. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500
The newbies and the weakhanded are mostly the kind that do dump at the bottom, and then buy back at the top.

And the funniest thing is that they don't know why they lose money... After a few times they get mad and then blame Bitcoin and say it will never work, bla bla bla  Cheesy
we were newbies once, dont laugh at them please
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
shit strategy to trading.

I give you my wisdom, but you refuse to accept it.

Wait and see, you have a 90% probability to suffered great losses if you insist on swimming in the price rapids, and I will earn the stable money which every profitable trade. Of course, you have the ohther 10% opportunity to get rich overnight.

Bankruptcy is worthy for the possibility of 10%, for someone
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
The newbies and the weakhanded are mostly the kind that do dump at the bottom, and then buy back at the top.

And the funniest thing is that they don't know why they lose money... After a few times they get mad and then blame Bitcoin and say it will never work, bla bla bla  Cheesy

How do you make profits without them?  Cheesy I love them.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

Wait and see, you have a 90% probability to suffered great losses if you insist on swimming in the price rapids, and I will earn the stable money which every profitable trade. Of course, you have the ohther 10% opportunity to get rich overnight.

Thanks for your wisdom, but I can't digest it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lower price and higher volume has always been a trend in bitcoin, I mean that when a zone of support is reached then buyers almost always go crazy, triggering fear of missing out in the whole market, at least in the past when more irrational players where in the game. Now we're seeing some more prudent active traders that know what they are doing and though we already saw some massive volume at 275, we didn't reach a very big peak because the market now knows how to behave.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

And the funniest thing is that they don't know why they lose money... After a few times they get mad and then blame Bitcoin and say it will never work, bla bla bla  Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Activity: 88
Activity: 69
does any body dump his bitcoins in a lower price?  Roll Eyes

Any dump or bump action is not desirable in the time of price fluctuations, it should have hold your bitcoins.

The real timing of profits is that when everyone think it is sideways. Run the rebellious road, money will always be a few people.
Pages:
Jump to: