Pages:
Author

Topic: Lowest withdrawal fee for ETH? - page 3. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 15, 2022, 10:36:14 AM
The Ethereum transaction fees are too expensive to handle in the previous months, but I think it was dramatically reduced nowadays. because I was able to send erc20 transactions in 26 Gwei gas limit? Anyway, the OP is asking where are the cheaper Ethereum fees so far I think you must try the FTX exchange because they have a subsidy for half of the Ethereum gas fees and so far I can say that it was the cheapest withdrawal fees among other exchange platforms and FTX has also offered a free Ethereum withdrawal if you stake some FTX tokens there. FTX is not requiring KYC to trade and withdraw but it was only limited to $2K per day.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
February 15, 2022, 09:34:12 AM
Personally, I manage on the Ethereum network only when the gas commission becomes very minimal, about $ 10, then I immediately decide on the transfer of funds to some kind of exchange. For me, losing about 10 dollars is not a big amount, since I will get much more from selling tokens on the exchange. And I don’t see more other options to pay less for gas, and this is the only way I use at the moment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 15, 2022, 08:55:54 AM
FTX will charge you around $4 - $5 for any ethereum transaction to your myetherwallet. This exchange site is operating based from traders to traders. FTX gives you discount to pay some of fees from your transaction. It's caused by this exchange site was allocating some percents from its revenue to its users. There's no other exchange site that was doing this thing. FTX is the only one and it's worth to try. I hope this will help you. There's no way to cut your transaction fees to make it even cheaper.
Is it possible? I have to know an idea about FTX exchange but my friend also tells me the matter I will try if it is possible we can do it. I think their no alternative option but there was a question about the transaction fee I have one suggestion he can see the coin market cap page when seeing the eth gas fee when showing 30 gwaway this time he can complete the transaction this time transaction cost is 4$ to $7 can try it.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
February 15, 2022, 08:44:37 AM
You have no option but to fund that MEW account of yours with ETH. But here's what I can think of, trade that ETH into XRP on your CEX wallet and then transfer that XRP into Binance account if you ever had it.

But after checking the fee for withdrawing it through ERC20, the fee really is a lot so this is basically applicable to all.

FTX will charge you around $4 - $5 for any ethereum transaction to your myetherwallet.
I haven't used them but if that's for real, this is the cheapest that I've seen.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
February 15, 2022, 08:28:53 AM
FTX will charge you around $4 - $5 for any ethereum transaction to your myetherwallet. This exchange site is operating based from traders to traders. FTX gives you discount to pay some of fees from your transaction. It's caused by this exchange site was allocating some percents from its revenue to its users. There's no other exchange site that was doing this thing. FTX is the only one and it's worth to try. I hope this will help you. There's no way to cut your transaction fees to make it even cheaper.

His concern is sending out his ETH out of metamask to CEX and not the other way around.

I have USDT worth $100 in myetherwallet but i don't have enought ETH for gas and now the gas is costing approx between $5 to $15 as it's dynamic but if i have to transfer the ETH from my CEX wallet it's costing me around $10 to $16, please suggest me a way to shill out less as I am trying to find a way to bypass this hefty withdrawal fee applies for ETH in CEX and I have alredy tried exchanges like shapeshift, changelly but they minimum order quantity is more.if i pay gas fee at myetherwallet and withdrawal from in CEX to transfer the ETH to MEW for withdrawal of ETH and gas fee then i will end up losing almost 30%-40% of amount which I am trying to withdraw. Looking for some reasonable suggestions to avoid hefty fees.

There's no other way to reduce fee when sending ETH to CEX since they have different ETH wallet than the normal metamask so the fee is much higher when sending to them. If you really want to save fees, Try the P2P here in the forum and transact only from trusted user so that you will not need escrow anymore. You can easily sell your ETH in exchange to BTC or stablecoins if you make a sales thread in the currency and exchange board[1] here. Just deal only on trusted user and avoid new traders..

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
February 15, 2022, 08:22:58 AM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 15, 2022, 08:18:15 AM
I have USDT worth $100 in myetherwallet but i don't have enought ETH for gas and now the gas is costing approx between $5 to $15 as it's dynamic but if i have to transfer the ETH from my CEX wallet it's costing me around $10 to $16, please suggest me a way to shill out less as I am trying to find a way to bypass this hefty withdrawal fee applies for ETH in CEX and I have alredy tried exchanges like shapeshift, changelly but they minimum order quantity is more.if i pay gas fee at myetherwallet and withdrawal from in CEX to transfer the ETH to MEW for withdrawal of ETH and gas fee then i will end up losing almost 30%-40% of amount which I am trying to withdraw. Looking for some reasonable suggestions to avoid hefty fees.
Pages:
Jump to: