Pages:
Author

Topic: Loyyal (formerly RibbitRewards) Price Speculation - page 2. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
^OK. screw off then. Some of the posts you've made in regards to Loyyal the past month are much more shill-y then this thread..
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
This kind of thread makes Loyyal look like a shitcoin.....it isn't.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Was about to comment how we're struggling to get through 347, after a few attempts near it and how I too would be weary of pruchasing more at these prices.
But I see someone just bought up a few btc worth on the sell side to 349.

Although...actually it looks like that 4 btc sell may have been pulled.
Maybe someone FOMOed and decided to get in and bought the remaining btc up to ~350.

When the upcoming news hits the media I don't think we will see prices in this territory ever again!  Wink

10, 9, ignition sequence start, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, zero. All engines running. Liftoff! We have a liftoff!
Was about to comment how we're struggling to get through 347, after a few attempts near it and how I too would be weary of pruchasing more at these prices.
But I see someone just bought up a few btc worth on the sell side to 349.

Although...actually it looks like that 4 btc sell may have been pulled.
Maybe someone FOMOed and decided to get in and bought the remaining btc up to ~350.

Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Makes me nervous that there are 6,000,000 million more coins in storage for the development team to dump on the market at their discretion.

I am guessing this will change or get clarified when the RBR get transferred to the new blockchain. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bought in at 285 and sold a little more than half at 330. currently have buy orders to buy more if it dips.

It's a really good coin and i'm probably looking to hold this time.

@twostepsally speaks the truth though, it should always be something you have in the back of your mind.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Looks like another pump and dump coin is on its way to the market Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Makes me nervous that there are 6,000,000 million more coins in storage for the development team to dump on the market at their discretion.

A thread to speculate on Loyyal.

If you do not know about loyyal, checking up on loyyalcorp's twitter would be a good place to see the progress that has been made.
https://twitter.com/loyyalcorp

The devs aren't too active on the forums, so someone took the initiative and started the thread themselves.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-loyyal-the-universal-loyalty-and-rewards-platform-1475889

Personally, I've got a decent amount and am waiting for poloniex to add it. However, this may not be until the new Loyyal chain goes live, whenever that will be.
I see 1k sats as being a floor once that happens, though.
Until then, the market seems fairly solid around 250, but I wouldn't be surprised if it fell back to around 200 or so once more.

Current price is around 300 sats.
Pages:
Jump to: