Pages:
Author

Topic: LPC - LIGHTPAY COIN SCAM - page 6. (Read 18444 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
June 22, 2018, 06:38:49 PM
This is a notification to warn traders about LPC (lightpayCoin). It is tradeable on Crypto-bridge exchange. Yesterday a series of huge dumps happened on crypto-bridge reducing the price by 95%. After looking into this on cryptofresh i noticed that all the traders selling were new accounts recently made with no trading history other than receiving LPC into crypto-bridge than instantly dumping it. After this HUGE dumping the dev was silent for at least 16 hours with no response at all. A few mods tried to make excuses saying to hold. After the price rose back up a little by inexperienced traders buying back in after being convinced by MODS and a few clueless community members it was dumped on again twice. The moderators claimed that the pre-mine was untouched so it wasn't the dev doing an exit scam but the coins could easily have come from wallets linked to masternodes that were made at the beginning of the coin and most likely ones the dev set up himself to disguise his actions. Throughout the last 12 hours there was been a determined effort to trick unsuspecting community members of this coin that it is recovering but i have been watching every trade that has taken place. Most of the big buys that have been done are actually just someone selling to themselves, this is provable by watching the way the trades are executed. There will be a seller sitting for a long period of time with no-one buying from him than suddenly 1btc of sales will appear in front of him at 1-50 sats less than his sell order (usually broken down into 6-7 orders) and all sell instantly than the same seller will be left waiting with no-1 filling his buy order. This is a well orchestrated scam and i hope that i have helped some of you before you lose all of your savings. Please be very careful in dealing with this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: